As a key contributor to an experienced and vibrant team of professionals, the Full Stack ASP.Net Developer will have the opportunity to grow, learn and expand their career, while making an immediate positive impact on the business and its offerings to Remsoft's global clients. We are currently seeking a highly enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated individual who cares deeply about delivering high-quality software in a tightly knit team environment in our Fredericton, NB office. The successful candidate will be ready for the next stage of their career journey and have a reputation as a leader amongst their peers.
What you'll do
- Develop, test and support custom web applications
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues
- Participate in sprint planning sessions
- Remain up-to-date on developments and enhancements in web development tools and technologies
- Share expertise and knowledge with other Remsoft team members to assist them in their client facing efforts
- Able to travel occasionally to our office in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
What you'll need
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Exposure to a source code version control system
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including strong English
- Capable of high performance in a two-week iteration cadence with frequent product deliveries
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Able to take ownership of tasks
- A self-starter able to mentor and grow junior team members
- Experience with Responsive Design Frameworks like Bootstrap
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Remsoft's software solution uses data analytics to offer precise operational plans and schedules and long-term strategies that help businesses improve performance and productivity. Our proven software understands our client's data, applying it to the complex world they operate withinin. It produces actionable plans with absolute clarity so they can make the right decisions and mitigate risk.
Our team consists of experienced, intelligent and ambitious individuals who are highly committed to developing solutions that create a positive impact on our clients and in our community, both locally and globally. For over 25 years, Remsoft has been providing optimization technology that empowers organizations to maximize the performance and value of their assets in the natural resources sector, leading to sustainable management. Through advanced analytics, modeling and spatial optimization technology and services, we simplify complex, high-variable decisions. We help our clients to identify opportunities to improve margins, increase revenue, and maximize asset value. In turn, our clients report savings and gains measured in the tens of millions of dollars.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Not just an office with a great view - the Remsoft culture is one that promotes a healthy work/life balance. Our team of dynamic individuals is passionate about our community at home and abroad contributing to the social and environmental sustainability of our planet.
Remsoft offers a competitive salary, benefits package and other perks (including corporate massage therapy, pop-corn and Nerf guns).
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.