As a key contributor to an experienced and vibrant team of professionals, the Full Stack ASP.Net Developer will have the opportunity to grow, learn and expand their career, while making an immediate positive impact on the business and its offerings to Remsoft's global clients. We are currently seeking a highly enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated individual who cares deeply about delivering high-quality software in a tightly knit team environment. The successful candidate will be ready for the next stage of their career journey and have a reputation as a leader amongst their peers.
What you'll do
- Develop, test and support custom web applications
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues
- Participate in sprint planning sessions
- Remain up-to-date on developments and enhancements in web development tools and technologies
- Share expertise and knowledge with other Remsoft team members to assist them in their client facing efforts
- Able to travel occasionally to our office in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
What you'll need
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Exposure to a source code version control system
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including strong English
- Capable of high performance in a two-week iteration cadence with frequent product deliveries
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Able to take ownership of tasks
- A self-starter able to mentor and grow junior team members
- Experience with Responsive Design Frameworks like Bootstrap
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Remsoft provides software based on optimization and data analytics, to help companies generate improved operational and long-term plans; and create actionable schedules that drive improved performance and productivity.
We operate in forestry, utilities and civil infrastructure - delivering to public, government and state organizations. We help them determine optimal decisions that marry efficient asset management, maximum returns and managed risk.
Remsoft is a commercial software vendor with SaaS and perpetual products. We augment our software and deep consulting services, to simplify complex, high-variable decisions. We help our clients improve margins and maximize asset value; and our clients report savings measured in the tens of millions of dollars.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Not just an office with a great view - the Remsoft culture is one that promotes a healthy work/life balance. Our team of dynamic individuals is passionate about our community at home and abroad contributing to the social and environmental sustainability of our planet.
Remsoft offers a competitive salary, benefits package and other perks (including corporate massage therapy, pop-corn and Nerf guns).
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.