We're looking for an experienced Web Developer that can confidently build processes and implement new technologies that will aid and move our long-term company goals forward.
Are you detail-oriented and organized? Do you want to be part of an innovative software development environment? Then you might be who we're looking for!
What you'll do
- Participate in the planning, design, and development of company technologies.
- Develop and deploy application and web solutions based on company?s needs.
- Remain current with industry trends and identify opportunities to incorporate them.
- Code highly efficient applications to solve complex scalability, platform, and integration problems.
What you'll need
- web development experience in NET (C#)
- Experience working in an Agile Environment a plus.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree or certificate in a related technical field.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dalhousie University is a leading, research-intensive university, offering more than 180 degree programs through 13 faculties. With campuses located in Halifax and Truro, Nova Scotia, as well as a medical school site in Saint John, New Brunswick, Dalhousie has more than 6,000 faculty and staff who make up the university's energetic academic community.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Compensation & Benefits:
Congratulations for making it all the way to the end.
These listings can get serious and tedious, and we?re anything but that. We commit to making a useful and exciting product, and we believe that requires a productive and exciting environment. This job could change your life. So hit us up if you think you?re up for the challenge!
Our full coverage benefits package is available to all employees and includes health, dental, and drug plan
Generous Paid Time Off
- 21 paid days off to start PLUS additional breaks including 9 paid holidays, a Parental Leave Program, paid volunteer day, and more!
Lunch and Snacks
Our kitchen is loaded with snacks, pop, wine & beer, and if you need a caffeine boost we've got you covered with our coffee bar!
Knowledge is power, which is why we encourage all employees to check out the latest industry happenings. We'll cover the cost!
Plus much more
Flexible working hours, weekly tech talks, and Friday office lunches to name a few.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, and State laws.