As a key contributor to an experienced and vibrant team of professionals, the intermediate/senior-level .NET Core Full Stack Developer will bring their energy, skills and vision to work on with our team on the development of our asset lifecycle management solutions. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn and expand your career, while making an immediate positive impact on the business and its offerings to our global clients.
We are currently seeking a highly enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated individual who cares deeply about delivering high-quality software in a tightly knit team environment. The successful candidate will be ready for the next stage of their career journey and have a reputation as a leader amongst their peers.
What you'll do
- Design, develop, test and support enterprise level web applications.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues
- Participate in sprint planning sessions
- Mentor junior team members
- Remain up-to-date on developments and enhancements in web development tools and technologies
- Share expertise and knowledge with other Remsoft team members to assist them in their client facing efforts
- Able to travel occasionally to our office in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
What you'll need
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Exposure to a source code version control system, preferably GIT
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including strong English
- Capable of high performance in a two-week iteration cadence with frequent product deliveries
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Able to take ownership of tasks
- Experience with Responsive Design Frameworks like Bootstrap
**Must have eligibility to work in Canada**
**This role is optional to work from a home office**
We're looking for
A little bit about us
For over a quarter of a century, Remsoft has been the global leader in Optimization Software for Land-Based Asset Management. We've been working with over 150 clients around the globe, spanning 15 countries, to offer optimized planning and scheduling solutions across all land-based and infrastructure sectors. More than half a billion acres of land is managed globally and sustainably through Remsoft's products and services.
We use our technology and expertise to improve the condition and productivity of the world's land-based assets: forests, roads, energy resources and more. We help organizations develop business and environmental sustainability through optimized plans and schedules which enable the allocation of resources to achieve desired outcomes with more profitability, sustainability, mitigated risk, considering constantly shifting variables.
Since our roots are in forestry, we've always been thinking in futures and planning a generation ahead. As forward and future thinkers, this translates not only into profitability, but sustainability. We've been able to achieve this with our technology, talented team and a growing list of partners. We have an expert team with ongoing investment in research and development. We've done it, and we'll continue to do it. We are profitable, sustainable futurists for companies around the world in all sectors.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Not just an office with a great view - the Remsoft culture is one that promotes a healthy work/life balance… and we don't just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Our team of dynamic individuals is passionate about our community at home and abroad and contributing to the social and environmental sustainability of our planet.
We're totally invested in awesome, and we're proud to have gained the reputation of being a great place to work.
Remsoft offers an impressive showcase of work and life benefits to all its employees. These include:
Compensation & benefits
Competitive salaries, 100% employer paid benefits for employees, health and wellness benefit, paid parental leave, and training funding.
Tight knit team, flexible work hours, company-wide goals and visibility, annual 'Remsoft Day' holiday, catered monthly team lunch for all employees, team socials and celebrations, and weekly Friday Happy Hour.
On-site massage therapy, paid volunteer and personal days, flexible work hours, and the option of working from home