We're fortunate to share our successes with an incredible and talented team who share a passion for what they do. We are currently looking for experienced and energetic individuals to join that team! As a Web App Programmer, you will work with our development team to develop and maintain our suite of eLearning products.
What you'll do
- Work with our core development team to plan, design, code, test, and deliver our web-based eLearning products.
- Build sophisticated, highly interactive, API driven web applications for desktop and mobile.
- Write clear, concise, well tested code and deploy it rapidly and iteratively.
- Connect with various applications and data sources to integrate data and functionality.
- Provide design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Participate in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Debug and resolve software problems.
- Provide status/progress reports.
What you'll need
- A University degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a combination of education and previous experience would be considered.
- Strong knowledge of a common server side framework like PHP, Coldfusion, or ASP.NET.
- Strong analytical skills for complex and creative problem solving.
- Experience using:
- HTML & HTML5
- Relational databases
- Strong understanding of standards required to support multiple web browsers/versions and best practices required to get consistent results in both behavior and layout.
- Self-motivated and strong desire to be part of a team.
- Strong commitment to quality.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume, in confidence, by clicking Apply Now to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….