Source Atlantic Limited is the leading Industrial Distribution and Services Group in Atlantic Canada. We recognize our team of dedicated, honest, and customer oriented employees as a vital strength within our organization.
Our branch is looking for a strong candidate to help us continue growing our business. We are currently seeking a: Warehouse Associate
What you'll do
- Picking orders
- Receiving stock
- Stocking Orders
What you'll need
- Interested in working in an industrial, customer focused environment
- Motivated to learn with a positive attitude
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Minimum of High School education
- Forklift experience, receiving experience, and computer skills will be considered assets
A little bit about us
Source Atlantic - optimizing industry since 1867. One of Deloitte's 2017 Canada's Best Managed Companies, at Source Atlantic we create innovative, tailored solutions for our customers designed to maximize value and improve productivity. Our team draws on sourced products from world-class suppliers; custom-made products built by our in-house experts; and consulting services designed to help our customers innovate, stay safe, and improve profitability. We work hard to be an indispensable, long-term partner in a competitive business landscape.
Source Atlantic has 21 locations throughout Atlantic Canada, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company as a result of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, employee training, and an employee incentive program.
Source Atlantic's mission is to provide world class product and service solutions for the industrial, government, commercial, and residential markets, while providing the highest level of customer service.
Source Atlantic is dedicated to:
- Conducting business ethically and safely
- Developing a product and services offering to satisfy our customers' needs
- Providing industry expertise through knowledgeable sales associates
- Creating a great work environment and encouraging employee development
- Continuously improving processes
Are you interested?
Work With Us
In return for the above, we are offering a permanent position on an established team in a great working environment.
All full-time positions offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume by clicking on the Apply Online Now button.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.