Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Dash Hudson is seeking a visionary Vice President of People to own our core internal team initiatives, policies, and community relations.
As our VP of People you will join our executive team, reporting to the CFO. You will act as a strategic and tactical business partner, providing counsel, developing roadmaps and executing on all people-related initiatives. You will own performance management, talent acquisition, engagement and retention, learning and career development, and workforce planning. You will also provide strategic counsel on benefits, payroll and compensation, people systems, and operations aspects related to People.
You will own both internal and external diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives, driving change to make Dash Hudson a diverse and supportive workplace for all, and one that demonstrates community leadership.
Further, you will direct external community relations, including engagement with universities, colleges, and community groups, as well as communications around Dash Hudson community-impact initiatives.
Additionally, you will support an emotionally-intelligent, innovative, and high performance workplace where diverse perspectives are embraced and first-principles thinking is encouraged.
What you'll do
1. Vision and Strategy:
- Work closely with the CEO, CFO, CTO and our executive team as well as the organization at large, to collaboratively build upon and execute on the long-term vision for all People functions, consistently improving our effectiveness and helping us achieve our overall business goals. You will drive future organizational design and all change management initiatives to help maintain a high-performing, collaborative, and innovative team
2. Capability and Workforce Planning:
- Partner with leaders to understand and anticipate hiring and development needs against the capabilities needed to deliver business objectives.
- Prepare updated workforce plans and forecasts that support overall business goals.
3. Talent Acquisition:
- Partner with leadership to recruit top talent for the company that aligns with workforce plans and objectives.
- Design employment branding initiatives that increase awareness among high-talent candidate pools.
4. Team Building:
- Lead and grow a People team that executes effectively against goals.
5. Leadership Effectiveness & Development:
- Partner with CEO and Leadership team to drive leadership development and effectiveness, ensuring executive alignment and performance related to People initiatives.
6. Performance Management, Rewards, and Recognition:
- Liaise with leaders at all levels to provide HR business partnership support. Execute company-wide performance management programs that helps us identify high and low performers and drives continuous, transparent feedback across all teams.
7. Learning and Development:
- Build scalable learning and organizational development programs that aid in growing our team's capabilities.
8. Executive and Leadership Training:
- Drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers; provide coaching and feedback to our existing leadership team and develop programs that prepare high-potential employees for management roles.
What you'll need
- You think strategically but also deliver on tactical and operational issues. This is a very hands on role that requires building and developing capabilities for a high growth and high performance team.
- You are an experienced coach across the full spectrum of seniority.
- You have owned workforce planning from start to finish.
- You have a track record of being a partner to executives across a variety of functional areas as well as demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and team members.
What We're Looking For
- Experience leading teams.
- Proven ability to execute in a high-performance business environment.
- Experience in policy development and communication.
- Experience working with executive teams.
- Experience in management and leadership training and development.
- Experience leading recruitment, onboarding, and compensation initiatives.
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you require accessibility accommodations while applying for this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com