As Training Support Assistant, you will be responsible for updating and converting courseware to meet our clients' needs. Working effectively with Clients, Project Managers (PM), Instructional Designers (ID), Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Multimedia Developers (MMD), you will update and modify training content to meet specific program and organizational goals. Bluedrop provides on the job training for new grads looking to start their career in an innovative and fast past environment.
This is an entry level position.
What you'll do
• Working effectively with clients, Instructional Designers, SMEs, multimedia developers, programmers and PMs.
• Adhering to writing and style standards documents.
• Updating lesson structure, content and media presentation for a unit of learning in a Learning Content Management System or e-learning authoring tools.
• Making media requests, as required, tracking media development and incorporating developed media into target lessons.
• Revising lessons in response to internal Quality Assurance and client reviews.
• Updating help systems, instructor guides and student guides.
• Providing peer reviews and assistance to other training support personnel; and
• Performing other training support duties as assigned.
The Company may reasonably expand or limit such duties, responsibilities and authority.
What you'll need
• A college diploma or bachelor's degree in any field
• Ability to work in a technical software environment
• Be computer literate, with a current working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to follow document development processes and procedures
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work well independently
• Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTSI) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.