At Events East Group, we proudly manage and operate the Halifax Convention Centre, Scotiabank Centre and Ticket Atlantic. Our facilities and the events we attract are platforms for prosperity. Whether we're attracting large delegations or hosting an elite group of athletes for an international competition, we are a catalyst for new opportunities and connections between Nova Scotia and the world.
We are now inviting applications for the position of Ticket Atlantic Ticketing Coordinator, 18-month term.
Reporting to the Box Office Manager, the Ticketing Coordinator assists in the effective and efficient delivery of the ticketing operations for customers and venues it serves.
Assisting the Ticket Atlantic team in maintaining superior customer services for ticket holders, premium seating clients, regional clients, internal departments and maintaining ticketing operations.
- Accountable to provide a superior level of customer service as demonstrated by professionalism, integrity and honesty.
- Ticketing management and delivery for events.
- Assist with afterhours support for venue partners and regional clients.
- Accountable for email and voicemail customer inquiries and follow-up, and recorded info lines ensuring that ticket information is implemented, maintained and accurate.
- Responsible for event programming requirements for partner venues as well as performing other ticketing system programming functions as required.
- Primary contact with promoters' group sales representative and consequently the coordination/processing of group tickets
- Reconciling Ticket Atlantic's daily sales reports and settlement for finance.
- Provide presale, on sale and event day customer service, to include window and phone ticket sales.
- Assist with Premium Seating team assistance and client requests.
- Maintain Ticket Atlantic's social media accounts.
- Support new employee orientation, training and integration.
- To assist in the day-to-day operation of the box office, where required.
- Assist with other duties, as assigned.
- Grade 12/GED plus three (3) years relevant customer service experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience with cash operations.
- Previous ticketing operations experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience would be an asset.
- Detail oriented, self-directed and accountable.
- Flexible and can adapt to high-volume, fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Problem solver and passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Strong reading, writing, and communication skills.
Given the nature of our operating environment, the requirements of our clients, and the importance of public confidence in the safety of the service we provide, it is critical that Events East and its employees take any and all precautions to protect against the spread of COVID-19. Please take note Events East requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Events East is committed to a workforce that is free of discrimination, values diversity and is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve. We encourage applications from qualified African Nova Scotians, racially visible persons, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons from the LGBTQ+ community. We encourage applicants to self-identify.
Applicants are advised testing may be a component of the selection process. Any applicant invited to participate in testing or an interview and who requires an accommodation should discuss their needs, in confidence, with the Recruiter when selected.
How to Apply: Submit Cover Letter & Resume via Career Beacon
Deadline to Apply: Screening of candidates will begin October 21st, however, the posting will be open until November 12th or until filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
For further information, please visit our website at www.eventseast.com
A little bit about us
We manage and operate the Halifax Convention Centre, Scotiabank Centre and Ticket Atlantic. Created as part of a government partnership between the Province of Nova Scotia and Halifax Regional Municipality, we work in collaboration with them to manage our business in a responsible and transparent manner.
We were established in 2014 through legislation to operate, maintain and manage the activities of the Halifax Convention Centre in a manner that will promote and develop economic development, tourism and industry in the Province generally, and the Municipality.
Effective April 1, 2017, our mandate expanded to include the continued management and operations of Scotiabank Centre and Ticket Atlantic, formerly under Trade Centre Limited (TCL).
Our facilities and the events we attract are platforms for prosperity. Whether we’re attracting large delegations or hosting an elite group of athletes for an international competition, we are a catalyst for new opportunities and connections between Nova Scotia and the world.
MISSION: WE CONNECT THE WORLD TO NOVA SCOTIA BY CREATING MEMORABLE EVENT EXPERIENCES.
VISION: OUR PEOPLE AND OUR COMMUNITY MAKE US THE FAVOURED EVENT DESTINATION FOR OUR GUESTS.