• Completes assigned work orders generated from resident requests for service, as well as preventative maintenance on the property by diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem, and making repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements.
• Completes the "make-ready" process to prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the pre-move-out inspection, creating a "punch" list of maintenance work needed, scheduling vendors and contractors as needed, obtaining needed supplies and materials, completing all maintenance tasks, and inspecting completed work.
• Follows procedures for accessing and obtaining materials, supplies, equipment, tools, and other items from the property's maintenance department by tracking inventory used, returning unused items to the established location, and notifying the maintenance supervisor about re-ordering needs.
• Completes documentation and other paperwork in a timely, accurate, and complete fashion so that service requests can be appropriately documented and tracked.
• Assists in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities by picking up trash and debris, pressure-washing breezeways and pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and signage as needed.
• Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by fixing rather than replacing parts when possible, not being wasteful with materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use for tools and equipment.
A little bit about us
Integra Staffing, Inc. was founded with the mission to offer the highest level of integrity!
We specialize in delivering temporary, temporary-to-hire, direct hire and payrolling services for administrative, clerical, production, manufacturing , Information Technology ,customer service, labor categories, and more. We also offer strategic solutions for larger users of contingent labor including Master Vendor, and Vendor On-Premise. Integra Staffing, Inc. currently operates from 3 locations, with corporate office located in Dallas, TX. Integra currently covers the entire state of Texas. Our accountability, integrity and teamwork make us stand out. Whether you're looking for temporary help or long-term full-time positions, your hiring priorities are our hiring priorities. Our professionals and recruitment experts will help find candidates that are a great fit for your company and your business goals.
Our approach isn’t transactional—it’s personal, professional and always committed to your success. We believe every individual has something unique to offer—regardless of where you are in your career journey. Let us help you find the right opportunity. We are committed to understanding the needs of our clients and the individuals that we represent. We will build long-term mutual relationships with both employers and employees. We will be the staffing company of choice by striving to surpass the expectations of employers, job seekers, and our team members. We seek to maintain and sustain competitive advantage by staying innovative and creative.