We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success team as a Technical Support Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical support to our customer base, troubleshooting issues and resolving complex inquiries. You must have a basic knowledge of Python, REST API's, debugging using AWS CloudWatch, and knowledge of JSON structure.
What you'll do
• Provide technical support to customers, including troubleshooting and resolving complex inquiries
• Identify and document customer issues and requests, and provide timely solutions
• Utilize Python, REST API's, AWS CloudWatch, and JSON structure to debug and troubleshoot customer issues
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
• Develop customer relationships through positive interactions and proactive customer support
• Escalate customer inquiries to appropriate technical team when necessary
• Manual Testing of user Accounts to ensure proper setup.
What you'll need
• Basic knowledge of Python, REST API's, debugging using AWS CloudWatch, and knowledge of JSON structure
• Strong problem solving
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At InterFace, we build integrations for real estate teams & agents to help optimize their CRM & Data platforms. We're passionate about making non-income generating work disappear by automating as much of the sales, marketing, and business operations processes as possible.
While other automation and integration platforms provide services for any data platform in any industry, we focus specifically on a handful of the best platforms that service residential real estate teams. This gives us a competitive edge and our clients love it.