GEMTEC is a growing firm and we are continually looking for motivated and skilled individuals to join our team. We have created a challenging and inviting workplace, where individuals are provided the opportunity to gain a variety of experience and advance their careers. GEMTEC management understands that creative, talented employees are assets, and that investing in employee development is an investment in our firm. We strive to have employees that are multi-faceted and versatile with a variety of skills.
GEMTEC currently has an opening for a Talent Acquisition Partner in our Fredericton office location. We are looking for a passionate, high energy, self-motivated individual with a track record of success to act as our TA Partner and to help us super charge our ability to attract talented team members. This is an exciting opportunity, as this role provides an open, supportive, entrepreneurial, stimulating, and collaborative environment and a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow within a thriving organization.
What you'll do
- Manage full cycle recruitment and selection company wide
- Successfully partnering with leadership to help identity hiring needs
- Continuously improving hiring processes
- Oversee job level evaluations as required
- Maintain up-to-date job requirements and descriptions for all positions (including new roles and regular audits)
- Manage DEIB in recruitment program
- Lead partnerships program with Professional Associations and Universities/Colleges
- Facilitate training as needed
- Other duties related to P&C as required
What you'll need
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Partner/similar role
- Headhunter/Job agency experience will be considered a strong asset
- Bachelor's degree or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Postgraduate and/or CHRP designation a strong asset
A little bit about us
GEMTEC Consulting Engineers and Scientists Limited
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Full time
- Providing proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment. Exceptions to this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis in relation to local health guidelines and/or client requirements/regulations.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Many of our roles qualify for reallocation assistance within Canada, please ask for more details
Interested individuals should apply by email to: [email protected]
Thank you for taking the time to consider GEMTEC. Only candidates proceeding to the next phase of the application process will be contacted at this time. We encourage you to connect with us on LinkedIn, even if this opportunity isn't for you, the next one might be!
Should you be selected for an interview and require accommodation of any kind, please kindly help us understand how we can help.