Come and join one of New Brunswick's longest-standing and highly reputable companies at Lounsbury Furniture Miramichi.
We are currently seeking a positive, dynamic, and results-driven Store Manager for our Miramichi location. Our exceptional products are represented by outstanding people driven to give our customers the best possible shopping experience.
The Lounsbury Group of Companies is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits Plan including health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability that begins on day 1 of employment
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture!
An opportunity to be part of a 100% New Brunswick owned + operated company!
- Career growth and continuous development
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values
What you'll do
- A self-motivated person who has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to monitor the flow of customers, manage and direct the day-to-day functions of the sales floor while maximizing sales results
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to create a strong store culture that generates high performing and engaged employees
- Provide an optimal level of leadership, while coaching and developing store employees
- Analyze results, set and achieve clear goals for the store and sales team
- Strong understanding of retail store operations, merchandising and customer service
- Must be organized and detail oriented person with strong follow up skills
- High level of attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Work to resolve customer related issues
- Responsible for budgets, forecasts, monthly reports and diligent review of P&L
- Participate in long-range, strategic plan development for the organization to ensure continued growth and success
- Work with other departments to ensure our customers receive the best customer service possible
What you'll need
- Post-secondary education in business management and/or sales
- Previous management experience, preferrably in a retail setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of inventory control techniques and procedures
- Strong knowledge of budget, accounting, and fiscal management
- Sound judgment and strong decision making skills
- Flexible work schedule, evenings and weekends are required
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Management experience required, Retail Store Manger experience preferred
- Professional dress and appearance
We're looking for
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.