We are seeking an experienced Software Project Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment and be interested in contributing to the direction of future Kraken products.
What you'll do
• Develop and execute plans for software projects, including their scope, resources, and deadlines.
• Track project milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
• Develop the software product roadmap in conjunction with other teams.
• Prioritize, organize, and maintain high-level software backlog.
• Set and monitor timelines, milestones and releases and work closely with others to ensure successful delivery of software products.
• Provide regular progress updates.
• Support external software contracts and partnerships.
• Help organize the testing and evaluation of software products in various stages of completion.
What you'll need
• A bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
• Proven project management experience using Agile and Scrum.
• Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
• Strong leadership, decision-making, organization, and communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Experience with large-scale software development.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design.
- Familiarity with electrical and mechanical engineering concepts.
A little bit about us
Kraken Robotic Systems Inc.
Kraken Robotic Systems Inc. is a marine technology company engaged in the design and development of advanced handling systems, sensors, software, subsea batteries, and underwater robotics for Unmanned Maritime Vehicles used in military and commercial applications. www.krakenrobotics.com