As a Software Architect you will use your experience and knowledge to provide direction to our development team to ensure our software is scalable and performant.
What you'll do
The software architect is responsible for the design of one or more software components. Working with product management, development operations, and other architects the software architect will ensure that functional and non-functional requirements are met and that the design itself is documented, including any decisions that led to that design. The software architect will also implement or prototype more complex features either as part of the design process or to ensure their correct implementation. As part of the development organization the software architect will promote practices, standards and ideas that enhance the product and improve its performance, maintainability and security. Additionally, the software architect will validate implementations to ensure that designs are followed.
What you'll need
The software architect will possess the following skills:
- The ability to communicate ideas and technical details to Product Management, development teams, management and Quality Assurance.
- Experience with different software development methodologies.
- Programming in multiple languages (preferably ruby.)
- SQL and database design (preferably PostgreSQL.)
- Ability to keep focus on the overall design.
- Experience with integrating disparate systems.
- Experience with AWS and other cloud platforms.
- Experience delivering SaaS products.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Introhive is a relationship analytics platform. By analyzing the connections in a company, we create an enterprise-wide view of relationships with customers and prospects. Customers use this to improve sales and marketing for reps, managers and executives. Here's how:
Here's how we help companies:
- Sales: Find introductions and gather account intelligence through relationships that already exist in your company. Close deals faster.
- Management: Measure and report on relationship activity and strength in accounts, reps and territories. Make data driven decisions.
- Retention: Track relationship strength, activity and trends with accounts and highlight problems automatically.
- Marketing: Score and prioritize leads and segment marketing lists based on existing relationships. Create better targeted campaigns.
Introhive is a venture-funded company with investors that include Build Ventures, GAP CIT, Fortify, Growthworks, NBIF and Salesforce.com. The company was founded in 2012.