Lounsbury Chevrolet in Moncton is looking for a Shuttle Driver (or Shuttle Drivers).
We are seeking a polite, friendly, and well-mannered individual to represent our company.
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are: Monday to Friday; 7:30am-5:30pm.
This position can also be considered for a part-time role through shared shifts, provided there are two individuals who express interest in this arrangement.
Why Work With Us?
Lounsbury Chevrolet is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits Plan including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability that begin on your first day (for full-time employees)
- Pension Plan (for full-time employees)
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture (for full-time employees)
- Career growth and continuous development
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values
- Drive company shuttle to transport clients to various destinations
- Assist all passengers with entering and exiting the vehicle, including storing and retrieving any luggage
- Record all customer pickups and drop offs in company log
- Provide exceptional customer service in a friendly manner at all times
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have a valid driver's licenses and clean driver's abstract
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.