Filtration Plus, a division of Imperial Manufacturing Group (IMG) is looking for a Talented person to fill a new role of Shipping, Coordination-CSR support. If you like challenges and a fast-paced work place and be part of a small team, we are the place for you!
We are a 'Small independent site' part of a much bigger Corporation (IMG) so you get the best of both worlds!
What you'll do
- Arrange and schedule all incoming truck loads work closely with vendors.
- Communicate with vendors on delivery dates and advising missing or damaged products.
- Responsible for managing all back orders for the branch.
- Run daily report from Stonefield pertaining to what can ship.
- Explore ways to decrease what is on the back-order report.
- Communicate with internal customers and set appropriate expectations on delivery dates.
- Work to minimize shipping errors.
- Back up for CSR role, provide and maintain an excellent customer service.
- Work closely with the CSR's, Sales, and shipping.
- Responsible for inventory cycle counts.
- Count and receive freight into inventory.
- Organize and maintain warehouse flow.
- Stage orders ready for shipping by picking products and shrink-wrapping skids.
- Entering pick up information in computer or writing up Waybills.
- Unload and load trucks & couriers.
- Work to minimize shipping errors.
- Deal with walk in contractors and customers.
- Manage key customer accounts.
- Update standing orders in Sage Software.
- Process sales orders and batch orders
- Customer invoicing.
- Managing orders in the backlog and seeking opportunities to expedite with problem solving.
What you'll need
- Experience with Lift Truck operations and/or having Lift Truck training would be an asset.
- Knowledge or work experience with HVAC / Filtration or other industrial industries.
- Intermediate computer skills required (Excel / Outlook).
- Attention to details.
- Proactive, self-motivated, energetic, customer focused, and results driven.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and organizational skills.
- Must be able to function in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to follow safe work practices.
- Experience using electronic inventory control system like Sage / ACCPAC / Simply Accounting (Order processing, purchase orders, & invoicing).
- A High School Diploma/GED is an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Filtration Plus Limited
Filtration Plus Limited, located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and in operation since 1980; is Atlantic Canada's leader in the distribution and production of the highest-quality air filtration products. As a member the Imperial Manufacturing Group, which was named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies; Filtration Plus has the support and benefits of a large company while operating independently with a "small company feel". Filtration Plus is known in the HVAC community for exceeding expectations in service and providing expertise in Dust Collection, Gas Phase, and Air Filtration to a variety of industrial applications. With exclusive Atlantic Canadian representation of world leading manufacturers like AAF / Flanders, Donaldson-Torit, and Purafil; Filtration Plus is well-positioned for continued growth in the Atlantic Canadian Market!
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- 'Family Style' teamwork, we are a small group that accomplishes big things!
- Competitive wages
- Benefits from day one!
- RRSP with employer contribution
- Vacation, personal days and a volunteer day
- Free Parking
- Team activities such as pizza day, pot luck etc.
- Most of all a great Team to collaborate with!