Since 1955, Wilson Equipment has provided quality equipment, parts and service to Nova Scotia's Road building, construction, forestry, and mining industries. Their current product lines include Komatsu, Dynapac, Gatormade and GEHL in addition to their many complimentary lines of attachments and accessories.
In April of 2013, Wilson Equipment was acquired by SanStone Investments, a group of Nova Scotian private equity investors, who are committed to growing the business through developing its people.
Currently we are recruiting for a Service Technician to immediately join our team at their Truro location.
What you'll do
- Efficiently and effectively evaluate the working condition of, diagnose, assemble/disassemble, order parts for, and repair heavy duty equipment.
- Continually assess service task hazards and ensure work is performed safely.
- Deliver best in class service to our customers.
- To develop and maintain a strong product knowledge.
- Be team oriented and ability to work alone.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- Use related instruments, hand and power tools, secondary equipment, and computer systems. Meet scheduled time requirements on repairs.
- Accurately and completely document on work orders all machine information, repairs performed.
- Use computer programs to locate and order parts
What you'll need
- Apprentice /Red seal technician in Heavy Equipment an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Wilson Equipment Limited is a leading heavy equipment dealer dedicated to providing the best solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the Employer and Heavy Equipment Solutions Provider of choice, and our mission is to create the best customer experience in the industry. We are committed to excellence in everything we do and are looking for a Service Supervisor to join our team in Truro, NS, who shares our passion for delivering top-notch service.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
- A chance to be part of a company with a strong vision and mission.
At Wilson Equipment Limited, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
If you are a motivated and experienced individual who shares our vision, mission, and commitment to safety, we invite you to join our team as a Service Supervisor. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you are a suitable candidate for this role.
Wilson Equipment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.