Wilson Equipment is currently recruiting a Service Parts Coordinator to join our team at the Truro location.
Since 1955, Wilson Equipment has provided quality equipment, parts and service to Nova Scotia's Road building, construction, forestry, and mining industries. Their current product lines include Komatsu, Dynapac, Gatormade and GEHL in addition to their many complimentary lines of attachments and accessories.
In April of 2013, Wilson Equipment was acquired by SanStone Investments, a group of Nova Scotian private equity investors, who are committed to growing the business through developing its people.
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, the Service Parts Coordinator will be part of a growing company and industry with opportunities to learn and acquire new skills.
What you'll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility of the coordinator is to support the Service/Parts department with researching/looking up, ordering, stocking, and distribution of parts from various vendors to the Service department.
- The successful candidate will also have secondary responsibilities within the parts /shipping department.
- The candidate will help grow Wilson Equipment's Parts and Service sales while meeting or exceeding departmental sales margin goals.
What you'll need
- Applicants will be required to work with a multitude of computer applications including PFW and various manufacturers' web-based applications.
- Skill requirements include proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Outlook, as well as experience with parts organization and a general knowledge of construction equipment.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent time management skills as well as the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, are a must.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Wilson Equipment Limited is a leading heavy equipment dealer dedicated to providing the best solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the Employer and Heavy Equipment Solutions Provider of choice, and our mission is to create the best customer experience in the industry. We are committed to excellence in everything we do and are looking for a Service Supervisor to join our team in Truro, NS, who shares our passion for delivering top-notch service.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Work With Us:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
- A chance to be part of a company with a strong vision and mission.
At Wilson Equipment Limited, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
If you are a motivated and experienced individual who shares our vision, mission, and commitment to safety, we invite you to join our team as a Service Parts Coordinator. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you are a suitable candidate for this role.
Wilson Equipment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.