The Food & Beverage Server will provide the delivery of services towards our guests of Red Shores Racetrack & Casino at Charlottetown Driving Park; provide professional service in sales, promotions, entertainment initiatives which includes (knowledge of Harness Racing, simulcast wagering, Table Games/EGD information). The Food & Beverage Server will be responsible for all sales and service of all food & beverage products in all food & beverage outlets.
What you'll do
• Create a warm, courteous and friendly work environment for our patrons and co-workers.
• Be fully aware of all site promotions and corporate initiatives at all times.
• Set, serve and clear tables in Food and Beverage locations at Red Shores.
• Provide beverage / cocktail service.
• Ensure the workstation is clean, organized and well stocked with utensils, dishware, glassware and any other required service equipment.
• Complete shift inventory of wine, beer and spirits.
• Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedule.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment by complying with safety procedures including use of required safety equipment and identifying and communicating unsafe practices and conditions.
• Present guest cheques and collect payment for F&B products.
• Balance daily shift sales and prepare Main Bank deposits.
• Performs related duties and responsibilities as required.
What you'll need
• Requires high school diploma or comparable combination of equivalent working experience and education.
• Requires experience in a related field of 1 year in a fast-paced work environment.
• Participate in and possess responsible server training certificate.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work and excel in fast paced work environment.
• Meet and exceed customer service standards.
A little bit about us
Red Shores Race Track & Casino
We are proud to be the first state-of-the-art entertainment facility in Atlantic Canada which combines Harness Racing, Dining and Gaming all under one roof.
RED SHORES offers a work environment of growth, challenge and innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer with comprehensive training; along with competitive salaries, and benefits program.
With more than 250 employees, the RED SHORES workforce is made up of administrative, front line, technical, professional, and management positions located in the heart of Charlottetown and Summerside, Prince Edward Island.
What sets us apart from other employers is our work environment and most important of all…our people.
At RED SHORES you'll have the opportunity to meet and work with people from all aspects and locations of our business - contributing creatively, and knowing you're truly making a difference in our success… and yours!