Reporting to the Senior SEO Manager, the SEO Content Manager will support the initiatives set by the Vice President of Marketing in order to reach marketing lead goals, and overall company revenue targets. The SEO Content Manager must be equal parts creative and analytical-excelling at critical thinking, writing, research, data analysis, and possessing an eye for aesthetic detail. You'll be responsible for taking the lead on the execution of existing content marketing programs, as well as developing and running new campaigns and projects as the business grows.
What you'll do
- Contribute to the editorial direction, copywriting, copyediting and optimization of the Dash Hudson blog, contributing 2-4 new blog articles per quarter.
- Help manage and implement the SEO strategy for the Dash Hudson blog and website.
- Contribute to the analysis and measurement of the results of content marketing programs.
What you'll need
- Super organized.
- Attention to detail. You hate typos.
- Possess impeccable writing skills with a focus on SEO, and the ability to adapt your writing style and tone of voice to various audiences.
- Are a skilled researcher who takes initiative to become a subject matter expert in all areas relevant to Dash Hudson's content strategy.
- Skilled at identifying on-page SEO opportunities and have experience implementing SEO best practices in content marketing programs.
- Ability to learn, absorb, and recall information at a very fast pace.
- Possess time and project management skills with the ability to maintain productivity and keep projects on track.
- Are a people person-you function highly in a team setting, and are able to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Not afraid to take on new challenges and problem-solve independently.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role. Software as a service, agency, or in-house marketing experience preferred.
- A degree in Commerce/Management with a focus in Marketing, English, Communications, or Journalism, is preferred.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time - because everyone deserves time to rest and recharge
- RRSP matching - because investing in your future self is important
- Annual mental health benefit - taking care of yourself allows you to show up as the best version of you at both work and home.
- Quarterly wellness benefit - do something for yourself that you may not do otherwise. Think personal travel, fitness, benefits top up allowance, learning and things for your overall well-being.
- Donation matching program - twice a year Dash Hudson matches contributions made by the team, to strengthen communities and organizations that we care about.
- Parental leave top up plan - welcoming a new addition to the family is a big change for anyone, we are here to support with that
- Work from home benefit - if you choose to work from home, you will have the funds needed to set up a space that supports your productivity and looks great too!
- Flexible working hours and location - it's a hybrid world and we are happy to be living in it! We're happy to accommodate a balance of working from home and in the office arrangements.
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities - we value collaborative and supportive teams, so we get together to connect outside of our day-to-day as well.