As a SENSO Training Specialist, you will deliver CH148 helicopter systems and Integrated Mission Systems operational theory, as well as systems/equipment practical utilization and employment instruction. The training is conducted in classroom, simulators, other training devices and CH148 aircraft. You can be assigned to regularly scheduled Conversion Training serials for CH148 Sensor Operators or Training Support simulation/flight events. You will also provide/perform Subject Matter Expert (SME) input and review training documentation and courseware development or revision change packages.
What you'll do
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and expertise on CH148 aircraft systems theory and operation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all aspects of Maritime Helicopter Operations.
- Achieve and maintain instructor qualifications IAW Training Support System and/or established processes.
- Satisfy and maintain qualifications to conduct CH148 airborne instruction.
- Prepare and maintain instructional lesson plans for the conduct of instruction on the CH148 Cyclone aircraft system and sub-systems.
- Utilizing the Maritime Helicopter Training Suite (MHTS), courseware, and Maritime Helicopter, participate in development and execution of Conversion Training , Continuation Training and Ab-initio Training.
- Present/conduct CH148 SENSO training in classroom, simulators/part-task trainers and CH148 flight environments as required by CH148 SENSO TEP.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient conduct of operations at the Maritime Helicopter Training Centre (MHTC).
- Be prepared to work independently or as a team member on assigned projects related to MHTC operations.
- Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as detailed in the MHTC Instructor/Subject Matter Expert SENSO Position Job description.
What you'll need
- Have completed at least one operational tour in the Maritime flying environment.
- Have the ability to obtain and maintain a valid Transport Canada Cat 3 medical category.
- Possess or be capable of attaining and a NATO Secret security classification on hire.
- Proven ability in planning and problem solving.
- Exhibit superior ability in oral and written communication.
- Previous Military Maritime Helicopter instructional experience.
- Demonstrate ability to work with others in a stressful environment.
- Possess a working knowledge of common office computer software applications.
- Possess a thorough understanding and application of RCAF Canadian Training doctrine, policies and practices (CFITES).
- Military experience (10+years).
- The following items are highly desirable and would be an asset on application:
- Have completed at least one operational tour in the Maritime Helicopter environment.
- Proven ability to communicate in both official languages.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. Please forward your resume to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTSI) is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best...
Maritime Helicopter Training System (MHTS) Training Device Maintainer/Operator
Shearwater, NS, CA
Marketing & Business Analyst
Halifax, NS, CA
Tactical Coordinator (TACCO) Training Specialist
Shearwater, NS, CA