PQA has been going strong since 1997! We take pride in our commitment to the communities across Canada in which we are located because we know there is more to life than work. Our team members enjoy opportunities for continous learning and they work with leading edge companies, technologies and tools. As one of Canada's largest and most established independent software testing companies, we insist on working with 'quality' people who share our passion for doing the job right!
We are growing in Regina and are currently looking for an experienced Senior Tester or Test Lead to help us do that!
What you'll do
- Conduct testing to align with client test methodologies
- Participate in defect triage
- Create test strategies and test plans
- Track status of test team's progress
- Reporting status and metrics to clients and management
- Participate with clients in discussions of prioritizing testing activities
- Mentoring of junior resources on testing and professional level
What you'll need
- A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Agile with preference to ATDD or BDD
- 5 - 8 years of testing experience with a minimum of 3 projects / roles and 2 industry verticals
- Demonstrate leadership to clients
- Considered an asset:
- ISTQB Certification
- Workforce management
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Experience working with Oracle technologies
- Exposure to automation tools such as Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, Katalon or JMeter
- Exposure to service level and/or API testing
A little bit about us
Professional Quality Assurance Ltd
Who We Are
Professional Quality Assurance (PQA) is one of Canada's premiere nearshore business technology outsourcing providers. Since 1997, we have been helping organizations all over the world reach their quality objectives by delivering scalable, proven, quality-centric managed services. Companies such as Apple, Filogix, CGI, SkillSoft, Computer Associates, lynda.com, National Bank of Canada, Boeing, Nortel and many others have gained considerable advantage from our Quality Assurance (QA), Testing and eLearning expertise and experience.
We deliver outsourced managed services to our clients with the goal of helping them increase profitability, boost customer satisfaction, manage development cycles and implement quality-centric solutions. We develop innovative approaches and solutions, designed to generate increased efficiencies, competitive advantage and market share for our clients.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At PQA Testing, we encourage our employees' personal career growth. We have plans in place to make sure that each employee is connected with a mentor to help guide them through their professional development, offer bi-monthly lunch & learns and give our employees chances to attend industry conferences.
Our employee's health and wellness is #1 here at PQA Testing. We offer health incentives for our full-time employees to help them reach their goals of a healthy lifestyle. PQA Testing is always organizing events that involve exercise and our annual Family Day BBQ is one event that definitely brings all of us closer.