PQA has been going strong since 1997! We take pride in our commitment to the communities across Canada in which we are located because we know there is more to life than work. Our team members enjoy opportunities for continuous learning and they work with leading edge companies, technologies and tools. As one of Canada's largest and most established independent software testing companies, we insist on working with 'quality' people who share our passion for doing the job right!
We are growing in Calgary and are currently looking for an experienced Senior Test Lead to help us do that! Our client is seeking a Senior Test Lead to coordinatethe roll out of SAP S4/HANA migration to numerous business teams from a QA perspective.
What you'll do
- Report to, and work closely with, Director of Digital Project Execution
- Create project test plans and strategy
- Provide work estimates and QA-specific resource requirements
- Provide guidance and best practices for testing
- Provide testing resources with training and mentoring on the testing processes, test standards and the testing tools
- Review requirements for testability, ambiguity or redundancy
- Ensure traceability matrices are available
- Communicate the progress and status of testing
- Identify testing risks and provide a risk mitigation plan
- Coordinate the testing efforts for projects that involve multiple applications or portfolios
- Identify QA resources needed for projects
- Provide testing metrics and KPIs
- Keep stakeholders informed of the progress and status with appropriate dashboards and reports
- Escalate QA issues to the project manager
What you'll need
- 8+ years of Test Lead experience is mandatory
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal abilities are key for this role
- UAT Lead experience is strongly preferred
- Extensive Agile experience is mandatory
- SAP/S4 HANA experience, Ariba and Fieldglass experience strongly preferred
- Senior level experience with planning and strategies
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Experience with build automation tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
- Experience in test automation (UFT)
- Good understanding of SQL
- Experience using HP ALM and JIRA
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work dynamically across multiple projects
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Professional Quality Assurance Ltd
Who We Are
Professional Quality Assurance (PQA) is one of Canada's premiere nearshore business technology outsourcing providers. Since 1997, we have been helping organizations all over the world reach their quality objectives by delivering scalable, proven, quality-centric managed services. Companies such as Apple, Filogix, CGI, SkillSoft, Computer Associates, lynda.com, National Bank of Canada, Boeing, Nortel and many others have gained considerable advantage from our Quality Assurance (QA), Testing and eLearning expertise and experience.
We deliver outsourced managed services to our clients with the goal of helping them increase profitability, boost customer satisfaction, manage development cycles and implement quality-centric solutions. We develop innovative approaches and solutions, designed to generate increased efficiencies, competitive advantage and market share for our clients.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At PQA Testing, we encourage our employees' personal career growth. We have plans in place to make sure that each employee is connected with a mentor to help guide them through their professional development, offer bi-monthly lunch & learns and give our employees chances to attend industry conferences.
Our employee's health and wellness is #1 here at PQA Testing. We offer health incentives for our full-time employees to help them reach their goals of a healthy lifestyle. PQA Testing is always organizing events that involve exercise and our annual Family Day BBQ is one event that definitely brings all of us closer.
Feel like having an ice cream on a hot summer Friday afternoon? Or do you feel like taking in a sports event in our lounge? You could even challenge yourself with one of the many puzzles we always have on the go. Whatever your choice is, always remember one thing while you're working at PQA Testing...have fun!