PQA has been going strong since 1997! We take pride in our commitment to the communities across Canada in which we are located because we know there is more to life than work. Our team members enjoy opportunities for continuous learning and they work with leading edge companies, technologies and tools. As one of Canada's largest and most established independent software testing companies, we insist on working with 'quality' people who share our passion for doing the job right!
We are growing in Regina are currently looking for an experienced Senior Test Automation Specialist to help us do that! This role will be responsible for creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, performance test plans, test reports, user acceptance test plans, traceability matrices and other testing artifacts.
What you'll do
- Write, maintain and run test scripts using automation suites
- Assist with the detailed analysis and interpretation of results to help identify and isolate issues
- Report status and metrics to clients and management
- Participate with clients in discussions of prioritizing testing activities
- Develop, test and maintain in-house testing tools / harnesses
- Identify and document defects encountered during test execution activities utilizing defect tracking tools
What you'll need
- A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB certification considered an asset
- 5-8 years of test automation experience with a minimum of 3 projects / roles preferred
- Automation experience required:
- Run, maintain and write automation scripts
- Write complex functions
- Proficient in 2 automation technologies
- Produce automation test strategy
- Experience with performance testing
- Run and build moderately complex performance test scripts
- Proficient with 2 performance testing tools
- Analyze results to point out issues
- Experience tracking and reporting status and metrics to clients
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills
- A quality-centric attitude and a passion for things being right
- Willingness to learn and grow with PQA
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Professional Quality Assurance Ltd
Who We Are
Professional Quality Assurance (PQA) is one of Canada's premiere nearshore business technology outsourcing providers. Since 1997, we have been helping organizations all over the world reach their quality objectives by delivering scalable, proven, quality-centric managed services. Companies such as Apple, Filogix, CGI, SkillSoft, Computer Associates, lynda.com, National Bank of Canada, Boeing, Nortel and many others have gained considerable advantage from our Quality Assurance (QA), Testing and eLearning expertise and experience.
We deliver outsourced managed services to our clients with the goal of helping them increase profitability, boost customer satisfaction, manage development cycles and implement quality-centric solutions. We develop innovative approaches and solutions, designed to generate increased efficiencies, competitive advantage and market share for our clients.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At PQA Testing, we encourage our employees' personal career growth. We have plans in place to make sure that each employee is connected with a mentor to help guide them through their professional development, offer bi-monthly lunch & learns and give our employees chances to attend industry conferences.
Our employee's health and wellness is #1 here at PQA Testing. We offer health incentives for our full-time employees to help them reach their goals of a healthy lifestyle. PQA Testing is always organizing events that involve exercise and our annual Family Day BBQ is one event that definitely brings all of us closer.
Feel like having an ice cream on a hot summer Friday afternoon? Or do you feel like taking in a sports event in our lounge? You could even challenge yourself with one of the many puzzles we always have on the go. Whatever your choice is, always remember one thing while you're working at PQA Testing...have fun!