We're looking for a capable, hands-on, senior developer with interest in web and mobile to help us expand and improve our product suite. You love to code and architect solutions, and we'll work together to ensure you have the proper time and space to do so. Continuous learning is critical, along with sharing that knowledge with the entire team.
What you'll do
- Collaboratively design and develop software to improve the functionality and overall quality of our product suite.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by demonstrating good practices and habits.
- Challenge leadership on product and architectural roadmaps.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Write automated tests, and perform manual tests, by established standards.
- Conduct peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Provide and receive mentorship, to grow the capability of our entire team.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Support deployment of releases.
What you'll need
- 5+ years of web, mobile, or related development experience
- Ideally proficient in one or more of the following languages:
- Ideally experienced with one or more of the following technologies:
- React JS/Native, Ionic, Node JS, MySQL, Redis, NGINX/Apache, AWS, Azure, API, Web Sockets, and Docker
A little bit about us
Swept makes simple software designed specifically for the Janitorial Industry. Our mobile and web based solutions promotes proactive communication between you and your cleaners while providing you important information. It will save you time, make you more effective, and improve your customer's satisfaction.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Based out of Halifax Nova Scotia, Swept builds software for the Janitorial industry. Our technology is designed specifically for commercial cleaning managers and their cleaners. We develop mobile and web-based solutions that help eliminate common mistakes from happening, preventing issues before they turn into customer problems.
Our office is located in Volta Labs, a technology hub with neighboring companies and an extended network. Check out the upcoming events here: https://voltaeffect.com/events/