As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with our incredible product, development, sales, customer success, and marketing teams as well as our customers, to successfully launch, position and differentiate our existing and new solutions. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will also be responsible for leading and managing a team of high-performing product marketers.
What you'll do
1. Product Positioning
Establish the overall platform positioning strategy, as well positioning for our most important new products and features. Create, develop and refine value props, product pitches, demo flows, and differentiation. Provide guidance and feedback for the Product Marketing team's product positioning plans and content. Work with the executive team, product, customer success, and sales management teams to analyze current product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and create plans for improvement.
2. Competitive Analysis
Establish a competitive strategy and unified approach to contend with other softwares within the visual marketing space. Provide a framework for the Product Marketing team to gather, maintain and distribute research on new and existing competitors for internal competitive assessment. Support and provide guidance to Product Marketing Managers in their competitive analysis, document creation, and education of Dash Hudson internal teams on the current competitive landscape.
3. Team Support
Manage the pipeline of requests and support in the creation of required content for the sales and customer success teams such as decks, feature documentation, customer training documentation, how-to videos, case studies, team training, and more. Work with the Director of Product to establish product roadmap communication to internal teams.
4. Product Launches
Create and maintain a scalable product launch framework that can be executed by the product marketing team. Strategically assign and distribute features among product marketing managers based on areas of expertise, workload, and career growth. Successfully manage the formal internal and external launch of the most significant new products and upgrades to existing products/applications. This includes but is not limited to, working in conjunction with product managers throughout the build, feature document creation, web copy creation, team training, and launch communication to the customer base. Provide guidance and feedback for product launches led by Product Marketing Managers.
4. Pricing and Packaging
Maintain, and consistently re-evaluate platform pricing and packaging. Research and make recommendations on any proposed pricing or packaging changes. Establish pricing fits for new features prior to launch.
What you'll need
- Experience leading and supporting a team of individual contributors.
- Proven experience building and supporting diverse teams.
- Ability to communicate clearly and build relationships with internal teams.
- Excellent written communication with attention to consistency and detail.
- Ability to understand and operate in a fluid environment with ever-changing market dynamics and a fast-moving product roadmap.
- Ability to independently manage a multi-layered project from start to finish.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work against tight timelines.
- 5+ years experience in a relevant marketing, product, or sales role.
- Knowledge of enterprise marketing software market.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time - because everyone deserves time to rest and recharge
- RRSP/401K matching - because investing in your future self is important
- Annual mental health benefit - taking care of yourself allows you to show up as the best version of you at both work and home.
- Quarterly wellness benefit - do something for yourself that you may not do otherwise. Think personal travel, fitness, benefits top up allowance, learning and things for your overall well-being.
- Donation matching program - twice a year Dash Hudson matches contributions made by the team, to strengthen communities and organizations that we care about.
- Parental leave top up plan - welcoming a new addition to the family is a big change for anyone, we are here to support with that
- Work from home benefit - if you choose to work from home, you will have the funds needed to set up a space that supports your productivity and looks great too!
- Flexible working hours and location - it's a hybrid world and we are happy to be living in it! We're happy to accommodate a balance of working from home and in the office arrangements.
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities - we value collaborative and supportive teams, so we get together to connect outside of our day-to-day as well.