As Senior Product Manager at Dash Hudson, you will be responsible for developing and optimizing current and future product offerings. You are expected to lead a team of empowered product, design and engineering peers to help our customers achieve their goals. You will work to uncover customer problems worth solving, gaps in the market worth filling, and articulate the importance and strategy for these to key stakeholders. You will also be expected to work closely with commercial counterparts to develop a commercialization strategy to drive new business, retention and expansion targets.
What you'll do
As Senior Product Manager, you will work with a cross-functional team within Product, Design, and Engineering to understand and solve our market's most urgent problems.
- Create/optimize vision and commercial strategy for a key Dash Hudson Product Pillar.
- Develop, manage, and execute a strategic roadmap for your pillar.
- Represent the company and evangelize the product vision and roadmap with key customer and executive stakeholders.
- Implement, manage, and monitor data usage metrics and key KPIs and execute action plans accordingly.
- Evaluate innovation and monetization opportunities to grow your pillar and explore new business areas.
- Assist in on-boarding new Product Management team members.
- Mentor Associate Product Managers and other team members.
- Communicate user stories, product requirements, and the business importance of a feature with all stakeholders involved in the product process.
- Present findings and recommendations to the Product team as well as other departmental stakeholders to improve growth, adoption, user retention, platform health, and future feature offerings.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing to develop strong value propositions to be leveraged in customer-facing materials and content.
What you'll need
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in Product Management with a track record of solving customer problems with innovative and elegant solutions.
- Experience working collaboratively across Product, Design, Engineering and Product Marketing teams.
- Strong communication skills to serve as the key cross-functional leader for your pillar and product team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Hyper-organized and detail-oriented with a high expectation of quality.
- Curious about data and how to quickly derive high-level, actionable insights.
- Highly ambitious, self-starting, and self-motivating, with the ability to jump into any conversation and work collaboratively across all teams at Dash Hudson.
- Experience in pioneering and scaling initiatives from zero to one is highly valued.
- Management/mentorship experience of product managers.
Don't meet every qualification? Research shows that equity-deserving groups like women and people of colour are 20% less likely to apply to jobs unless they are 100% qualified. Dash Hudson is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion by representing the diverse communities we serve. Our culture values differences and ensures that every current and prospective team member has equitable access to opportunities to succeed. If you are interested and excited about this role but your qualifications don't match up perfectly, we encourage you to still apply. You may be the best candidate for this role.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The only tool you need to outsmart social 📈
Dash Hudson is a social media management platform that equips brands with intelligence and speed to stay ahead of the curve. Through its sophisticated cross-channel insights and workflow tools, Dash Hudson enables brands to create content that entertains, engages and drives consistent business results. To discover how Dash Hudson is empowering brands to outsmart social, visit dashhudson.com.
At Dash Hudson, you will be given the opportunity to take risks, learn, and grow your career. You'll be joining a talented, hardworking team with leading policies and practices recognized as a top employer in Canada.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the company's long-term success. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson, our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and work hard to ensure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP/401k matching
- Annual mental health benefit
- Quarterly wellness benefit
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Work-from-home benefit
- Flexible working hours and location
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities