As Senior Product Manager at Dash Hudson you will be responsible for the development and optimization of current and future product offerings. You are expected to lead a team of empowered product, design and engineering peers to help our customers achieve their goals. You will work to uncover customer problems worth solving, gaps in the market worth filling and articulate the importance and strategy for these to key stakeholders. You will also be expected to work closely with commercial counterparts to develop a commercialization strategy to drive new business, retention and expansion targets.
What you'll do
- Create/optimize vision and commercial strategy for a key Dash Hudson product pillar.
- Develop, manage, and execute on a strategic roadmap for your pillar.
- Represent the company and evangelize the product vision and roadmap with key customer and executive stakeholders.
- Implement, manage and monitor data usage metrics and key KPIs and execute action plans accordingly.
- Evaluate innovation and monetization opportunities to grow your pillar and explore new business areas.
- Assist in onboarding of new Product Management team members.
- Mentor and manage Associate Product Managers and other team members.
- Communicate user stories, product requirements, and business importance of features with all stakeholders involved in the product process.
- Present findings and recommendations to the Product team as well as other departmental stakeholders to improve growth, adoption, user retention, platform health, and future feature offerings.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing to develop strong value propositions to be leveraged in customer-facing materials and content.
What you'll need
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in Product Management with a track record of solving customer problems with innovative and elegant solutions.
- Experience working collaboratively across product, design, engineering and product marketing teams.
- Great communication skills to serve as the key cross-functional leader for your pillar and product team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Hyper-organized and detail-oriented with a high expectation of quality.
- Curious about data and how to quickly derive high-level, actionable insights.
- Highly ambitious, self-starting, and self-motivating with the ability to jump into any conversation and work collaboratively across all teams at Dash Hudson.
- Experience working in a Product Led Growth environment is considered an asset.
- Management or mentorship experience of product and design teams.
Don't meet every qualification? Research shows that equity deserving groups like women and people of colour are 20% less likely to apply to jobs unless they are 100% qualified. Dash Hudson is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion by being representative of the diverse communities that we serve. We have a culture that values differences and ensures that every current and prospective team member has equitable access to opportunities to succeed. If you are interested and excited about this role but your qualifications don't match up perfectly, we encourage you to still apply. You may be the best candidate for this role.
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP/401k matching
- Annual mental health benefit
- Quarterly wellness benefit
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top up plan
- Work from home benefit
- Flexible working hours and location
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities