As a Senior Product Manager responsible for Dash Hudson products related to the Developer Experience you will be responsible for developing a vision and strategy for Dash Hudson's external API product and 3rd party integrations. As a PM at Dash Hudson you are able to work independently conducting proper research, qualitative and quantitative, to ultimately distill meaningful outcomes from many information sources. You will work to uncover customer problems worth solving, gaps in the market worth filling and articulate the importance and strategy for these to the larger product team. Not only will you be able to define problems, you are a quick design-thinker that can get their ideas and solutions on paper and articulate the business value behind their thinking.
What you'll do
- Develop a vision and strategy for Dash Hudson's external API products based on the needs of the business, internal and external developers, and customers.
- Develop, manage, and execute on a roadmap for all API and integration products. Seek feedback and optimize new and existing API tools.
- Take an idea from problem definition to launch.
- Map out the expected workflow and how your API solves for some, or all, of the workflow steps for API users, buyers and decision makers.
- Communicate user stories, product requirements, and the business importance of a feature with all stakeholders involved in the product process.
- Process, review, and understand customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights.
- Gather and organize feedback from customer-facing teams to help guide product roadmap decisions.
- Present findings and recommendations to the product team as well as other departmental stakeholders to improve adoption, user retention, platform health, and future feature offerings.
- Manage each stage of the API product lifecycle from development to testing (functional, security and performance), deployment and iterations/release management.
- Develop means of tracking all API performance data and identify gaps in performance.
- Create the business and product requirements based on all stakeholder needs and understanding the API technical specifications that developers will need to adhere to.
- While working with the developers who create APIs, ensure they follow standards, naming conventions, design principles, and consistent development methods.
- Oversee the development and strategy of API and 3rd party integration documentation as well as https://developer.dashhudson.com/.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on Enablement and Training of Customer-Facing Teams on API Sales Strategy
What you'll need
- Experience as a Technical Product Manager considered an asset.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to synthesize complex data and articulate actionable goals to appropriate stakeholders.
- Self-starter that can thrive in ambiguity.
- Willingness to seek out information by asking thoughtful questions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking skills and confidence to present proposed ideas and solutions.
- Operates independently, can lead the work of a product development team and is ready to be responsible for a dedicated product or customer journey.
- Collaborative problem solver who is able to manage competing priorities.
- Experience learning and working with new APIs, Mixpanel, and SQL.
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time - because everyone deserves time to rest and recharge
- RRSP/401k matching - because investing in your future self is important
- Annual mental health benefit - taking care of yourself allows you to show up as the best version of you at both work and home.
- Quarterly wellness benefit - do something for yourself that you may not do otherwise. Think personal travel, fitness, benefits top up allowance, learning and things for your overall well-being.
- Donation matching program - twice a year Dash Hudson matches contributions made by the team, to strengthen communities and organizations that we care about.
- Parental leave top up plan - welcoming a new addition to the family is a big change for anyone, we are here to support with that
- Work from home benefit - if you choose to work from home, you will have the funds needed to set up a space that supports your productivity and looks great too!
- Flexible working hours and location - it's a hybrid world and we are happy to be living in it! We're happy to accommodate a balance of working from home and in the office arrangements.
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities - we value collaborative and supportive teams, so we get together to connect outside of our day-to-day as well.