Dash Hudson is looking for a highly experienced Senior Global Communications manager to rapidly scale our public, media, and analyst relations programs globally. You will bring a deep understanding and proven track record in developing and delivering a consistent, targeted, and impactful message to generate awareness and build Dash Hudson's reputation as a market leader in all strategic regions and industries. You will own and be responsible for all aspects of Dash Hudson corporate communications, from strategy to execution, to measurement and optimization.
What you'll do
In the first 6 months you will:
- Support the VP of Marketing to ideate and develop effective communications strategies that position Dash Hudson as a leader in the social media management, social media analytics & insights, and social media marketing categories
- Launch and optimize global communication programs across press, analysts, and market influencers
- Develop strong relationships with external media, analyst, and market influencers in North America and EMEA to understand and influence their perspective on marketing trends, technologies, and Dash Hudson expertise
- Grow Dash Hudson's reputation as subject matter experts
- Integrate our external communications plan with customer, and partner communications programs
- Work closely with product marketing, content marketing, design, and performance marketing to draft, package, and publish external communications across a diverse mix of channels
Additionally, you will:
- Own and grow public, media, partner and analyst relations programs globally to identify key trends and topics of interest relevant to Dash Hudson; while influencing how they think about and publish content on our company and market
- Collaborate cross-functionally to plan and execute on an integrated global communications roadmap and calendar that supports brand awareness, lead generation, deal conversion, and customer marketing - amplify content across all relevant channels
- Partner with internal and partner subject matter experts to craft and deliver compelling content including blogs, bylines, product releases, and more
- Identify and manage the execution of company presence at external events, tradeshows and conferences, and work in collaboration with the performance marketing team to measure results
- Define and report on market influence, share of voice, and comms effectiveness KPIs to optimize planning and prioritization
What you'll need
- 5+ years of communications experience in the B2B technology industry
- Analytical mindset, interpret and summarize diverse set of market signals with actionable insights and execution plan
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to specific audiences
- Bachelor's degree
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.