Code + Mortar is a 17 year old Web Development and Invention firm, headquartered in Halifax, with an office in Toronto. The majority of our clients are startups. We become part of our clients' team from concept to market.
We hire by our values. Great workplaces are created by adding people to our team that inspire and motivate each us to perform our best. We like collagues who are solutions focused, optimistic and are driven. Our 5 core values are: Innovation, Craftsmanship, Acumen, Character and Curiosity.
What you'll do
These are the guys with the serious technical chops. They?re true builders, creating powerful infrastructure from lines of code. They bring strength, efficiency and performance to each project.
- Lead the project workflow and understand all team members roles on each project
- The ability to lead client projects. You are keenly aware of your team's? priorities and lead the management of tasks
- Consistently meet or exceed your development milestones
- Code consistently works as designed with few bugs. You thoroughly test your code and believe it to be right before handing it off. You write unit tests for all new code (on specified projects).
- Lead client technical strategy, client meetings and annual reviews.
- Accurately scope a project independently.
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience developing
- Frameworks: Laravel, Wordpress, Rails. Django is an asset not required.
- Some app development experience- native iOS / Android and/or Fuse / React or similar
- Experience with Git
- Strong communication skills of business requirements into technical requirements.
- Develop and manage based web applications, following through entire development lifecycle (requirements gathering, analysis, estimates, development, deployment and maintenance).