Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Reporting to the Head of Content, the Senior Content Marketing Manager will act as a strategic contributor and manager of Dash Hudson content marketing programs. With the ultimate goal of reaching marketing lead generation and overall company revenue targets, the Senior Content Marketing Manager will lead existing content marketing initiatives, as well as develop and implement new campaigns and projects to foster business growth. The successful candidate must be equal parts creative and analytical-excelling at critical thinking, writing, research, data analysis, and project management. A love of content marketing, writing, and producing measurable results is essential to this role.
What you'll do
- Create solution-focused content for Dash Hudson's target audiences that drives highly qualified sales leads.
- Lead the editorial direction of the Dash Hudson blog, as well as act as project manager from start to finish. Contribute 2-4 blog articles per quarter.
- Responsible for the optimization and management of the blog SEO strategy including keyword research and approval, maintenance of published articles, and iteration to stay current with best practices.
- Act as the lead copy editor for all Dash Hudson resources and requests.
- Lead Dash Hudson's case study strategy including ideation, partner relations, writing, and editing in collaboration with the Head of Content.
- Develop, write, and project manage the production of executive reports and bylines for Dash Hudson content syndication programs.
- Work in collaboration with the Senior Performance Marketing Manager to ideate and execute content syndication programs. (Partner programs, email marketing, digital advertising)
- Collaborate internally as part of the PR Squad to ideate and create content for pitches and respond to requests for commentary from publications.
- Measure, analyze, and report on the performance of Dash Hudson's content marketing initiatives on a set cadence using programs such as Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Hubspot, and Dash Hudson.
What you'll need
- Highly organized. You use task or project management software to stay on track.
- Attention to detail. You have no tolerance for typos.
- Possess impeccable writing and editing skills, with the ability to adapt your writing style and tone of voice to various audiences. You also know how to take a piece of writing to the next level.
- Are a skilled researcher who takes initiative to become a subject matter expert in all areas relevant to Dash Hudson's content strategy.
- Ability to learn, absorb, and recall information at a very fast pace.
- Ability to work heads down and maintain high productivity.
- Are a people person-you function highly in a team setting, and are able to communicate effectively with your team members, and cross-functionally.
- Not afraid to take on new challenges and problem-solve independently.
- 3-5 years experience in a content marketing role. Software as a service experienced preferred, but open to backgrounds in agency, or in-house marketing.
- A degree or diploma in Commerce/Management/Business Administration with a focus in Marketing or Communications is preferred.
- Project management experience and/or certifications.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you require accessibility accommodations while applying for this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.