PLATO is Canada's only Indigenous-led, Indigenous-staffed software testing services firm. We insist on working with quality people who share our passion for quality testing and have built a team of people who also believe quality is the most important deliverable. Our team of software testing specialists believes that better software leads to a better world.
We are committed to building strong communities - PLATO trains and employs members of First Nations, Metis, and Inuit communities across the country and strives to build a network of 1000 Indigenous software testers across Canada. PLATO has offices on or near Indigenous communities across Canada, in Fredericton, Miramichi, Sault Ste Marie, Regina, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Victoria.
We are seeking a highly skilled, outcome-oriented problem solver to be a Senior eLearning Consultant. This role requires someone who is dedicated to unleashing human potential in alignment with our client's strategic goals and driving transformation across industries. This role is crucial in helping our clients navigate disruption, foster growth, and deliver value while remaining agile in an ever-evolving business landscape.
What you'll do
- Work closely with clients to understand their distinct challenges, objectives, and transformation opportunities
- Forge robust relationships and become a trusted consultant
- Work toward the successful adoption of new technologies, practices, processes, responsibilities, and behaviors
- Work with our clients in defining goals for organizational change management
- Identify learning and development needs and make recommendations and suggestions about types of training or performance support required
- Develop communication plans for the successful adoption of new technology
- Instil a culture of innovation and nimbleness within the client's organization
- Identify avenues for ongoing improvement
- Establish, track, and report on key performance indicators to gauge the success of initiatives
- Provide data-driven insights to enhance outcomes
- Tackle challenges and hurdles that arise during the transformation process
- Offer inventive solutions to ensure project progress
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies
- Share your knowledge and insights with clients to empower informed decision-making
What you'll need
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 7 years' experience in the knowledge management or eLearning sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts and ideas effectively
- Proven success in planning and implementing change initiatives
- Knowledge and experience in learning theory and how that is applied within change management methodologies and best practices
- The ability to analyse data and assess the impact of change initiatives
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible to navigate shifting project requirements and dynamic business environments
- A level of cultural sensitivity with the ability to understand and work with diverse organizational cultures
- Demonstrated leadership experience and that ability to influence stakeholders
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Who We Are
PLATO is a software testing and technology services company trusted by clients around the world.
In addition to providing our clients the highest quality software testing services, PLATO is creating careers in technology for First Nations, Inuit, and Métis people from coast to coast to coast through our innovative train-and-employ model. Since 1997, we have been helping organizations all over the world reach their quality objectives by delivering scalable, proven, quality-centric managed services. Companies such as Apple, Suncor, TD Bank, Medavie, BCLC, LinkedIn, Boeing, and many others have gained considerable advantage from our Quality Assurance (QA), Testing, and eLearning expertise and experience.
We deliver specialized QA services to our clients with the goal of helping them increase profitability, boost customer satisfaction, manage development cycles and implement quality-centric solutions. We develop innovative approaches and solutions, designed to generate increased efficiencies, competitive advantage, and market share for our clients.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At PLATO, we encourage our employees' personal career growth. We have plans in place to make sure that each employee is connected with a people manager to help guide them through their professional development, offer e-learning classes, and give our employees the opportunity to pursue software certifications for cutting-edge technologies.
PLATO respectfully acknowledges that our offices are located on treaty territories, unceded First Nations and Inuit territories, and part of Métis homelands. We honour their long history of welcoming many Nations to the beautiful Turtle Island and we actively work towards reconciliation between Métis, Inuit, and First Nation peoples and non-Indigenous people on this Land.
We contribute to proactive employment practices to promote inclusivity and diversity to those especially marginalized populations such as women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples, and all other groups protected under the Human Rights Code.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.