PLATO is Canada's only Indigenous-led, Indigenous staffed software testing services firm. We insist on working with quality people who share our passion for quality testing, and have built a team of people who also believe quality is the most important deliverable. Our team of software testing specialists believe that better software leads to a better world.
We are committed to building strong communities - PLATO trains and employs members of First Nations, Metis, and Inuit communities across the country and strives to build a network of 1000 Indigenous software testers across Canada. PLATO has offices on or near Indigenous communities across Canada, in Fredericton, Miramichi, Sault Ste Marie, Regina, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Victoria.
We are growing across Canada, and are currently looking for a Senior Consultant | Program Lead to help us do that! This role will be responsible for leading QA implementation, resource planning, tool selection, data discovery and presenting QA progress to client and other project stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Lead enterprise-level program testing initiatives for our key clients as a Senior SAP Functional Consultant
- Work closely with all the project stakeholders including Client Technical and Business teams, internal QA teams and third-party solution vendors to build a robust QA testing strategy and test plan for a huge SAP migration project.
Learning and Development
- Build knowledge of industry-leading tools and practices in the area of ERP testing and disseminate knowledge through mentorship and training
- Collaborate with teammates to share knowledge and ideas, supporting the growth of the ERP testing practice
What you'll need
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 12+ years of QA experience with a minimum of 3 projects/roles
- 8+ years of experience as an SAP ERP functional Consultant
- 5+ years of test strategy and test planning implementation
- 5+ years of Senior Lead/Manager experience managing a large QA team
- Proven experience in the healthcare industry would be an asset
A little bit about us
Who We Are
PLATO is a software testing and technology services company trusted by clients around the world.
In addition to providing our clients the highest quality software testing services, PLATO is creating careers in technology for First Nations, Inuit, and Métis people from coast to coast to coast through our innovative train-and-employ model. Since 1997, we have been helping organizations all over the world reach their quality objectives by delivering scalable, proven, quality-centric managed services. Companies such as Apple, Suncor, TD Bank, Medavie, BCLC, LinkedIn, Boeing, and many others have gained considerable advantage from our Quality Assurance (QA), Testing, and eLearning expertise and experience.
We deliver specialized QA services to our clients with the goal of helping them increase profitability, boost customer satisfaction, manage development cycles and implement quality-centric solutions. We develop innovative approaches and solutions, designed to generate increased efficiencies, competitive advantage, and market share for our clients.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At PLATO, we encourage our employees' personal career growth. We have plans in place to make sure that each employee is connected with a people manager to help guide them through their professional development, offer e-learning classes, and give our employees the opportunity to pursue software certifications for cutting-edge technologies.
PLATO respectfully acknowledges that our offices are located on treaty territories, unceded First Nations and Inuit territories, and part of Métis homelands. We honour their long history of welcoming many Nations to the beautiful Turtle Island and we actively work towards reconciliation between Métis, Inuit, and First Nation peoples and non-Indigenous people on this Land.
We contribute to proactive employment practices to promote inclusivity and diversity to those especially marginalized populations such as women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples, and all other groups protected under the Human Rights Code.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.