The Chapman Group is happy to support one of our amazing clients Teed Saunders Doyle in finding a Senior Accountant to join their team in the Saint John office.
Are you a people-person, with a mind for numbers and an eye for detail - looking for your next great opportunity?
Teed Saunders Doyle is different than other firms. We're about having less complexity and more flexibility in our work environment. We believe in the value of relationships with our employees, clients, and community. We're about getting to know our clients, so we become an extension of their team and provide the best service possible.
What you'll do
As a Senior Accountant at Teed Saunders Doyle your responsibilities will include:
· Providing accounting services such as audit engagements, review engagements, compilations, and notice to reader engagements
· Planning, preparation and execution of financial statements with appropriate note disclosures
· Analysis and completion of corporate and personal income tax returns
· Working with clients under varying reporting frameworks across different industries and sectors
· Working closely with clients and providing exceptional client service
What you'll need
· University Degree or College Diploma with a concentration in accounting
· Minimum 3 years of experience in public accounting
· CPA designation or in final part of CPA program
Preferred applicants will possess the following skills and behaviours:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong technical expertise in accounting with audit and/or tax experience
· Proficiency with Caseware, Doc-it, TaxPrep, or other equivalent accounting software
· Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
· Proven problem solver with solid analytical skills
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Chapman Group
The Chapman Group is happy to support our client with this recruitment.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
About Teed Saunders Doyle
Our mission is to bringing solutions to our clients accounting/financial/business needs with a personal touch. We work hard to deliver exceptional service and excellent value to our clients, and we like to have fun doing so.
We believe in investing in our employees by providing ongoing training, business tools and an attractive compensation package. If you want to develop your career in a fast-paced, fun, and family environment, we may be the right fit for you.
To find out more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.teedsaundersdoyle.com.