As a Senior Accountant you will play an important role in providing informed and professional services to clients. You will also work as a mentor to junior staff and contribute to the overall team at TSD.
At Teed Saunders Doyle we insist on delivering top-quality, world-class accounting and business advisory services - without losing touch with our down-to-earth, relationship-focused nature. With offices in two of New Brunswick's three major centres and a team of 50+, our firm is large enough to offer the most in-depth and comprehensive services in our region while staying focused on building relationships and providing a personal touch. We work hard to deliver exceptional service and excellent value to our clients, and we like to have fun in the process.
If you want to develop your career in a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative atmosphere, we are the right fit for you!
What you'll do
- Providing accounting services such as audit engagements, review engagements, compilations, and notice to reader engagements
- Planning, preparation and execution of financial statements with appropriate note disclosures
- Analyzing and completing corporate and personal income tax returns
- Working with clients under varying reporting frameworks across different industries and sectors
- Working closely with clients and providing exceptional client service
What you'll need
- CPA designation
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a public accounting firm with a focus in assurance engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical expertise in accounting with audit and/or tax experience
- Proficiency with Caseware, Doc-it, TaxPrep, or other equivalent accounting software
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Proven problem solver with solid analytical skills
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Chapman Group
The Chapman Group is happy to support our client with this recruitment.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Teed Saunders Doyle offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and an opportunity to work as part of a great team!
Please APPLY today by attaching your cover letter and resume.
We can't wait to meet you!