The Chapman Group is happy to support one of our amazing clients, Huestis Insurance Group, in finding a Commercial Lines Sales Representative (bilingual) to join their team.
About/sur la Huestis Insurance Group :
Huestis Insurance Group is made up of community-based insurance agencies located right in your neighborhood. We are local people who understand your insurance needs. We offer you 'Service, Choice, and Advice' with the backing of Canada's largest insurance companies. We have been providing an extensive range of quality products for over 50 years and currently have 40 offices throughout the Maritime provinces. We are looking for a Sales Representative to service the Acadian Peninsula region of New Brunswick. This is a full-time, permanent position with opportunities for remote or hybrid work.
Huestis Insurance Group est composé d'agences d'assurance communautaires situées dans votre quartier. Nous sommes des gens du coin qui comprennent vos besoins en matière d'assurance. Nous vous offrons service, choix et conseils avec le soutien des plus grandes compagnies d'assurances du Canada. Nous fournissons une vaste gamme de produits de qualité depuis plus de 50 ans et avons actuellement 40 bureaux dans les provinces maritimes. Nous sommes à la recherche d'un(e) représentants/représentantes des ventes et des comptes pour desservir la région de la péninsule acadienne au Nouveau-Brunswick. Il s'agit d'un poste permanent à temps plein avec des opportunités de travail hybride ou à distance.
What you'll do
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Act as an internal resource for referral-based sales and business development opportunities
- Deal directly with prospective clients; gather risk information and conduct appropriate research
- Prepare and present insurance proposals to client
- Secure payment arrangements in accordance with internal guidelines
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Service existing accounts
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
What you'll need
- Bilingual - able to communicate in French and English
- Valid Class 3 Broker's License or greater is preferred but training is available
- Valid driver's license and reliable access to transportation
- Commercial Lines insurance experience an asset
- Be goal oriented with a belief in quality customer service
- Commitment to continuing education, team meetings and training
- Great interpersonal & communication skills
- Be a fast learner with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and comfortable with technology
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Chapman Group
The Chapman Group is happy to support our client with this recruitment.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Competitive salary and pay structure
- Monthly and annual incentive plans
- Health benefits and RRSP
- Personal days
- Paid continuing education courses and community volunteering days
- Remote and/or hybrid work opportunities
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.