Our client is looking to hire a proven sales professional to join their Growth & Strategic Partnership team. They are seeking a highly motivated, independent, authentic, and gritty individual with excellent communication skills and sales experience.
About Our Client:
A special events company that provides signature events for non-profit organizations throughout North America. Participants raise donations for a non-profit in exchange for the once-in-a-lifetime experience.
What You Will Do:
You will be part of the Growth & Strategic Partnerships team dedicated to one of the three regions: East, Central or West.
You and your regional-based colleagues will have the ability to provide thousands of life changing experiences for participants that represent over 100 non-profits whose missions range from building homes, inspiring athletic excellence, curing cancer, granting wishes and so much more.
Your efforts will have the capacity to generate over $40 million in annual revenue for the non-profits you so passionately serve. With the support of your team, your internal sales funnel will be focused on both new and recurring revenue totaling $3.5 to $4 million in annual revenues.
Your energy and focus will be on creating and managing strategic partnerships with non-profit clients and building owners. A host of supportive, internal personnel will assist you with the primary task of selling our products and services to the external stakeholders located in the identified zones and individual areas throughout your region.
What you'll do
Does This Sound Like You?
- You are passionate about selling services to new and existing stakeholders
- You are versatile and have the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- You are independent, confident, and resourceful.
- You are highly motivated and are able to keep a positive attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are organized and professional with exceptional time management capabilities.
- You want to make a difference and do meaningful work to help others.
- You effectively manage yourself and stakeholders while travelling approximately one week per month.
What you'll need
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Grit - you are determined & realistic
- Strong competitive drive
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What Will Help You to Get the Job Done:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience (virtual and in person)
- Non-profit industry experience and expertise
- Experience managing prospect databases
- Experience working in a virtual environment with a diverse team
- Proven ability to, not only meet, but grow sales targets
- KPI (key performance indicators) focused
- Experience using Salesforce is an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Fusion Group Inc.
The Fusion Group Inc. provides professional services through two pillars of business Recruitment + strategic career planning.
We are a boutique consulting firm that focuses on relationships, while partnering with your business to support your needs.
Our commitment is to eliminate the transactional feel that can come from engaging a consultant.
We seek to know you, your team, your business and your goals, thereby allowing them to provide a level of service you will not find elsewhere.
We build relationships! We make connections!
We create impact!
We deliver results!
We take the heavy lifting off your plate, whether it be through Henry's financial management expertise or Jen's extensive recruitment background.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Meaningful work - helping to raise millions for non-profits!
- Casual yet professional work environment
- A team you can trust and that cares about your success
- A 'Best in Class' compensation plan
- Competitive fixed compensation package comprised of salary and commission
- Robust, variable compensation package which includes personal & professional development, flexible working hours, unlimited vacation, and more.