Our client, Theriault Financial Inc., (TFI) have successfully been managing employee benefits programs & life and health products to over 1000 Nova Scotian companies since 1970. This very successful, family run brokerage is growing and as a result creating a brand new role to build upon their established client base. TFI is seeking a full-time, dynamic and highly motivated Sales Producer to join the team and sell a broad array of benefits, life and health insurance products to existing and new clients.
We are searching for a dynamic, results driven, flexible, and detailed oriented professional who is highly customer service focused. We seek a leader who is compelled to increase his/her business and is focused on building and maintaining long term relationships. The successful candidate must be licensed in Life, Health and Benefit Insurance Products & must be able to hit the ground running.
This is a tremendous opportunity for an established Insurance professional who wants to take their career to the next level. There is an existing block of business available to manage plus potential for significant growth too. TFI offers a very attractive compensation and commission structure plus all the other professional tools, admin support, office, etc. needed to be successful in this Sales Producer role.
What you'll do
- Developing and growing a block of business in the employee benefits, life and health fields with adherence to TFI?s operational principles and standards
- Working with groups of existing TFI clients to assess current coverage and identify areas where new products could better address clients? needs or where existing products would enhance your business priorities
- Seeking new clients through networking opportunities, cold calls, and marketing opportunities to develop and grow your block of business
- Developing and strengthening business relationships and trust with clients and prospective clients with a demonstrated commitment to their interests and priorities
- Adhering to the administrative processing required to ensure that clients? needs/choices are communicated efficiently, accurately and in accordance with all appropriate confidentiality regulations
- Participating in all planning, development, tracking and administrative details as required by TFI?s team
- Working as a member of a collaborative team with trust and respect for each member
This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth and development in the insurance sales environment and provides an opportunity for the incumbent to grow their own business.
What you'll need
- Must hold appropriate sales licenses for Life, Health & Benefits
- A self-starter with exceptional communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, a team player with a strong work ethic who works with minimal supervision
- Undergraduate degree or diploma with a focus/concentration in business, communication or marketing would be desirable.
- A minimum of three years of experience in insurance sales
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to adapt quickly to daily changes
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Successfully pass a Criminal Records Check
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Stiles Executive Search
Stiles Executive Search is a boutique Retainer & Contingency Executive Search Firm. We specialize in helping companies find top talent worldwide. Our Senior Level, Technical and Hospitality brand experience allows us to uniquely focus on helping companies attract, develop, and retain best-in-class leaders. Today employers face major shifts that call for intelligent responses from experienced and agile leaders. Finding those people to fill those vital positions means using the appropriate resources. At Stiles Executive Search, we understand the competencies and skill sets required of these leaders and how to find them, attract them and strategically align them with your business. We offer a full service solution designed to address the industry?s talent needs.
We craft, curate and individualize recruitment solutions for all of our clients needs. We offer a variety of recruitment options and pricing solutions. We are at our finest finding strategically, culturally and professionally perfect solutions to a niche markets human and talent resource needs.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We offer an attractive base salary plus industry leading commission structure.
Office hours: 8:30- 5:00 week days. The incumbent must be prepared to work with clients and prospective clients, participate in networking and promotional events beyond the boundaries of the office hours.
Depending upon clients? locations, networking events and development opportunities, travel will be required.
Benefits: Incumbent will be covered by company benefits plan (three month waiting period)
If you are interested in discussing this role, please apply directly for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.