Dash Hudson works with the world's most important companies to share photos and videos that people care about. Our marketing platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to get deep insights on their performance, create and discover content, predict performance, distribute to owned, influencer, and paid channels, measure and monetize.
About the Role
The experienced and detail-oriented Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for bringing the Marketing, Demand Generation, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance/Operations strategies to life in our CRM (HubSpot). Using automation, the CRM, conversion tools, and reporting & analytics, you will implement and iterate on business processes. You will be accountable for the CRM data integrity and will work closely with the Data Operations Manager to ensure all the data inflows align with our needs for data exports and analyses. This role reports directly to the Head of Data and will be working in close partnership with cross-functional teams on several projects.
What you'll do
- Manage HubSpot CRM, which includes maintaining functional day-to-day operations, upgrades, and 3rd party integrations
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the company to provide maintenance, configuration, reporting, and training
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, data integrity support unit testing, integration testing and review of business training materials
- Perform HubSpot audits with recommendations
- Provide continual process improvement oversight to recognize and implement ways to improve usage of the CRM through automating basic everyday tasks
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports business requirements. As required, manage HubSpot enhancement projects to support business needs
- Develop and maintain integrations to any third-party solutions
- Prepare and deliver reports for mission-critical KPI's on a scheduled basis, accurately and on-time
- Drive projects related to the CRM and work cross functionally (as needed) to fulfill project requirements
- Ensure processes are streamlined with 100% visibility and reporting to the executive management team
- Maintain security model, role hierarchy, security profiles, and access rights
- Maintain database integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Partner with finance & operations teams to maximize usage of CRM to streamline reporting and analysis work currently being done today in homegrown systems.
- Work on other projects as requested
What you'll need
- 3-5 years of relevant experience managing data in a CRM (preferably HubSpot or Salesforce)
- Experience aligning business applications with complex business process requirements
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to exceed expectations
- Experience working with HubSpot (or Salesforce), Google Sheets, Excel, Google Data Studios
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness by all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what propels us forward.