Sales Operations is the backbone of a successful sales-led organization. As a member of the sales organization, the Sales Operations Coordinator will support the Sales Operations Manager in developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable the growth of our team.
What you'll do
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the Sales Operations Coordinator will assist our sales reps' needs to support their ability to sell. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Update and maintain the Sales Operations Playbook
- Sales Reporting and Data Analytics
- Track the data throughout our sales process. Ensure it is accurate and up to date.
- Understand and interpret sales data to identify obstacles in the sales process, as well as recommendations for how to overcome them.
- Prepare presentations and reports that analyze sales performance. Be ready and willing to discuss your findings with the team proactively.
- Provide monthly & quarterly reports on team performance.
- New Business Sales and Account Management support
- Support the VP of Sales, VP of Customer Success, and relevant Directors and Sales Managers as requested.
- Collaborate with the teams to create, manage, and report on sales content and meeting performance.
- Sales Pipeline Admin
- Supporting pipeline cleanliness.
- Supporting forecast cleanliness.
- Platform access management.
- Marketing Support
- Monitor inbound marketing lead quality and engagement.
- Ensure efficient lead flow journey.
- Sales Development Support
- Sales Development territory distribution and management.
- Opportunity management and analysis (quarterly or semi-annual).
- Maintain sales content with Sales Development leadership.
- Sales Development call pipeline maintenance.
- Sales and Customer Success Training Support
- Creating, updating, grading, manage users and permissions in our learning management system.
- Sales onboarding content maintenance.
- Other projects as surfaced/requested.
What you'll need
You have a passion for operations and enjoy working through complex problems. You are looking to gain experience in CRM and database software programs, and you are seeking opportunities to build up business acumen for a SaaS company.
- Strong interest in data and operations.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Excel or Google Sheets.
- CRM experience is an asset.
- Attention to detail and follow-through.
- Adaptable and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Love to problem-solve and get into the data.
- Communication and leadership skills demonstrated through leadership positions in community, school, or other programs.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
Don't meet every qualification? Research shows that equity-deserving groups like women and people of colour are 20% less likely to apply to jobs unless they are 100% qualified. Dash Hudson is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion by being representative of the diverse communities that we serve. We have a culture that values differences and ensures that every current and prospective team member has equitable access to opportunities to succeed. If you are interested and excited about this role but your qualifications don't match up perfectly, we encourage you to still apply. You may be the best candidate for this role.
A little bit about us
The only tool you need to outsmart social 📈
Dash Hudson is a social media management platform that equips brands with intelligence and speed to stay ahead of the curve. Through its sophisticated cross-channel insights and workflow tools, Dash Hudson enables brands to create content that entertains, engages and drives consistent business results. To discover how Dash Hudson is empowering brands to outsmart social, visit dashhudson.com.
At Dash Hudson, you will be given the opportunity to take risks, learn, and grow your career. You'll be joining a talented, hardworking team with leading policies and practices recognized not only as a top employer in Nova Scotia but as a top small-to-medium-sized employer in Canada.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson, our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP/401k matching
- Annual mental health benefit
- Quarterly wellness benefit
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Work-from-home benefit
- Flexible working hours and location
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities