At Harbr we're a team of creative and experienced technology entrepreneurs. We are well-funded by an impressive group of real-estate and construction leaders, technology angel investors and venture capital.
We're looking for a self-motivated, organized individual who is eager to lead the growing demand for our solutions and to drive new customer growth. We are a very focused, collaborative team who grow with working together to reach the moon.
What you'll do
You will be the initial point of contact for the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer's first experience with Harbr, you ought to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be. You should have great social skills, be highly organized and have experience dealing with cold leads. You should possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be passionate about sales and process.
- Research potential accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Qualify inbound/outbound leads and generate SQLs for AEs
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and Linkedin
- Develop a strategy to reach potential customers
- Help highlight where we need to improve with regard to sales
- Help route inbound through the web, qualifying them as a lead to pass off to an account executive
- Work closely with business team to ensure monthly and quarterly goals are being hit
- Ability to move fast and work together
What you'll need
- Experience dealing with lead sourcing and generation
- Work well independently and with the team
- Decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Organized, driven to work hard
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Understanding of the retail or construction industry would be an asset
- You should be agile and able to adjust and change the flow of work easily
- A leader with strong communication skills, compassion and respect
- Adding positive energy, curiosity, and will passionately strive for successful outcomes
- Passionate about our mission, vision and execution strategy
- Exhibit our core cultural values
We're looking for
A little bit about us
At Harbr, we believe that construction and technology must coexist in a way that creates purposeful and thoughtful user experiences which form the basis of industry re-defining and world-renowned products. Harbr is a software-as-a-service project management platform for retail construction. Our mission is to make it as simple as possible for retailers to build anywhere at scale while maintaining complete control of their brand.
Harbr was born when construction minds and technical intelligence collided through a renovation project. We then decided that we wanted to solve construction inefficiencies due to our personal experiences. As a team we have over 20 years experience working with and for the construction industry. A proud Nova Scotia based company providing world-class experiences for our customers, employees, investors, partners and supporters. Harbr is part of the Volta Labs startup community and thoroughly enjoys being part of and contributing to the ecosystem here in Nova Scotia.
Harbr supports diversity and equal opportunity in a very serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We are certain the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Our company's philosophy regarding gender parity has been endorsed by our clients, investors and supporters as well as the construction, tech and business communities. In June 2018, Digital Nova Scotia presented Harbr with the Diversity Champion of the Year Award. This is a great recognition of the progress that Harbr is making towards creating diversity and empowering women in male-dominated industries.
Working at Harbr means:
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Snack and beverages
- Company sponsored training and annual conference budget
- Your workstation and gear: motorized adjustable desks, ergonomic chair, brand new MacBook Pro, 4k monitor and you get to pick your peripherals
- Opportunity for career progression and mentoring others
- Our team is like family, we like to kick back and relax and enjoy company events