At Harbr we're a team of creative and experienced technology entrepreneurs. We are well-funded by an impressive group of real-estate and construction leaders, technology angel investors and venture capital.
We're looking for a self-motivated, organized individual who is eager to lead the growing demand for our solutions and to drive new customer growth. We are a very focused, collaborative team who grow with working together to reach the moon.
What you'll do
You will be the initial point of contact for the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer's first experience with Harbr, you ought to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be. You should have great social skills, be highly organized and have experience dealing with cold leads. You should possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be passionate about sales and process.
- Research potential accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Qualify inbound/outbound leads and generate SQLs for AEs
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and Linkedin
- Develop a strategy to reach potential customers
- Help highlight where we need to improve with regard to sales
- Help route inbound through the web, qualifying them as a lead to pass off to an account executive
- Work closely with business team to ensure monthly and quarterly goals are being hit
- Ability to move fast and work together
What you'll need
- Experience dealing with lead sourcing and generation
- Work well independently and with the team
- Decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Organized, driven to work hard
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Understanding of the retail or construction industry would be an asset
- You should be agile and able to adjust and change the flow of work easily
- A leader with strong communication skills, compassion and respect
- Adding positive energy, curiosity, and will passionately strive for successful outcomes
- Passionate about our mission, vision and execution strategy
- Exhibit our core cultural values
We're looking for
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Harbr is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) work management AI for retail owners. With diversity ingrained in our DNA to foster creativity and innovation, our mission is to make it as simple as possible for retailers to build anywhere at scale while maintaining complete control of their brand.
Harbr's leadership blends commercial real-estate, commercial construction and SaaS industry experience to stay ahead of the curve in the ever-changing world of brick-and-mortar retail. We are a proud Nova Scotia based company determined to create industry re-defining and world-renowned products. In February 2019, Harbr was recognized as one of the Top 10 Construction Technology Solution Providers for 2019 by CIO Applications, a Silicon Valley-based technology magazine. Being amongst this prestigious group of construction innovators is tremendous recognition for the progress Harbr is making towards our mission. Harbr is part of the Volta Labs startup community and seeks to expand and contribute meaningfully to the entire retail, construction and technology ecosystems.
Harbr supports diversity and equal opportunity in a very serious way, as reflected in our company mission statement. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We are certain the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Our company's philosophy regarding gender parity has been endorsed by our clients, investors and supporters as well as the construction, tech and business communities. In June 2018, Digital Nova Scotia presented Harbr with the Diversity Champion of the Year Award. This is a great recognition of the progress that Harbr is making towards creating diversity and empowering women in male-dominated industries.