Reporting to the Director of Sales Development, as a Sales Development Manager, you will oversee a team consisting of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs). In accordance with the Director, you will set team goals, train, and develop team members. You'll be responsible for motivating, mentoring, and guiding the team to achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline and revenue goals. The team lead will also help to improve process efficiencies and deliver on other well-defined objectives.
What you'll do
- Participate in the SDR hiring process to build and maintain the team
- Provide new hires with necessary training, coaching, and guidance to ensure early success as well as career development
- Ensure key performance metric targets for your team are met (e.g. outbound activity, opportunity goals, lead quality, etc.)
- Contribute to and improve our prospecting/outreach strategies
- Engage with the Director to ensure pipeline quality
- Provide the Director with monthly performance reviews on campaigns and individual performance, and strategize on pipeline & prospecting initiatives to meet company objectives
- Measure, monitor, and report on Sales Development KPIs
- Leverage all possible product training and applicable sales training on an ongoing basis
- Evaluate process and policy as necessary to ensure business goals are met and identify areas for improvement
- Motivate and maintain morale to ensure goals are met
- Maintain the Sales Development Onboarding Guide
- Your responsibilities may change as business needs change
What you'll need
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Degree in business management or management training is a plus
- Must be sales minded and be sales target driven
- Super organized. To the point of compulsion
- Attention to detail. You lose sleep over typos
- A love for data, testing, and learning
- A uniquely creative mind
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time - because everyone deserves time to rest and recharge
- RRSP matching - because investing in your future self is important
- Annual mental health benefit - taking care of yourself allows you to show up as the best version of you at both work and home.
- Quarterly wellness benefit - do something for yourself that you may not do otherwise. Think personal travel, fitness, benefits top up allowance, learning and things for your overall well-being.
- Donation matching program - twice a year Dash Hudson matches contributions made by the team, to strengthen communities and organizations that we care about.
- Parental leave top up plan - welcoming a new addition to the family is a big change for anyone, we are here to support with that
- Work from home benefit - if you choose to work from home, you will have the funds needed to set up a space that supports your productivity and looks great too!
- Flexible working hours and location - it's a hybrid world and we are happy to be living in it! We're happy to accommodate a balance of working from home and in the office arrangements.
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities - we value collaborative and supportive teams, so we get together to connect outside of our day-to-day as well.