Dash Hudson works with the world's most important companies to share photos and videos that people care about. Our marketing platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to get deep insights on their performance, create and discover content, predict performance, distribute to owned, influencer, and paid channels, measure and monetize.
As a Sales Development Coordinator, you play a critical role in the growth and development of the Sales Development Process. You will conduct extensive research in our target verticals and develop leads for our Sales Development team to prospect.
- Attention to detail. You lose sleep over typos.
- Ability to work heads down and maintain high productivity.
- Super organized. To the point of compulsion.
- A love for data, testing, and learning.
- A uniquely creative mind.
What you'll do
1. Manage Lead Generation
- Find and source new companies and leads to go through the outreach process.
- Assign leads to specific Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- Keep up to date with current news on the brands we're prospecting.
- Research the organizational structures of large enterprise companies and map out organizational charts in HubSpot.
- Shadow the SDR's outreach process and support them with customized data and research in their campaigns.
- Routinely manage and update information in CRM.
What you'll need
You don't need to know everything. But you need to have the desire and confidence to figure it out.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness by all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what propels us forward.