Dash Hudson works with the world's most important companies to share photos and videos that people care about. Our marketing platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to get deep insights on their performance, create and discover content, predict performance, distribute to owned, influencer, and paid channels, measure and monetize.
As a Sales Development Coordinator, you play a critical role in the growth and development of the Sales Development Process. You will conduct extensive research in our target verticals and develop leads for our Sales Development team to prospect.
- Attention to detail. You lose sleep over typos.
- Ability to work heads down and maintain high productivity.
- Super organized. To the point of compulsion.
- A love for data, testing, and learning.
- A uniquely creative mind.
What you'll do
1. Manage Lead Generation
- Find and source new companies and leads to go through the outreach process.
- Assign leads to specific Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- Keep up to date with current news on the brands we're prospecting.
- Research the organizational structures of large enterprise companies and map out organizational charts in HubSpot.
- Shadow the SDR's outreach process and support them with customized data and research in their campaigns.
- Routinely manage and update information in CRM.
What you'll need
You don't need to know everything. But you need to have the desire and confidence to figure it out.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness by all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what propels us forward.