The Sales Coordinator, reporting to our Senior Strategic Account Manager, will function as a support role for our team of Account Executives. The role provides an excellent opportunity for an aspiring account executive to learn from the top salespeople at Dash Hudson and assist in our work with some of the world's biggest brands.
What you'll do
- Support Account Executives + Account Managers with administrative tasks (setting up product demonstrations and customer trials).
- Create visually striking, compelling sales presentations that align with customer needs, goals and Dash Hudson sales strategy.
- Assist in the management of the Account Executive's CRM.
- Research our key accounts & account mapping to help maximize our potential revenue opportunity.
- Work with the AEs to prospect for new contacts and decision-makers within our key accounts.
- Shadow calls and key client pitches, taking notes and working with the AEs to assist in the deal cycle.
- Set up product access for new users.
What you'll need
You are highly motivated, personally driven professional; have the confidence to consistently seek the next challenge and execute on company strategy.
You will need to be obsessively organized to keep up with the demands of our most experienced Account Executives working on our most important accounts.
You want to succeed, you are competitive, have the ability to work unsupervised and complete tasks on time.
You care about what you do and about those around you.
- 0-1 years of relevant work experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on a quota or target.
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage tasks.
- An almost unreasonable dedication to the details.
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.