The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Brands like Condé Nast, Apple, Sephora, and Home Depot use Dash Hudson daily to make every interaction on social meaningful.
Our visual marketing software surfaces actionable insights for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Dash Hudson equips brands with the tools and data they need to build deeper relationships with online consumers, maximize social ROI, and streamline scheduling and reporting processes. We take it to the next level with AI technology that helps marketers make better decisions, faster.
The Sales Coordinator will be reporting to our Corporate Sales Manager, and will function as a support role for our team of Account Executives. The role provides an excellent opportunity for an aspiring account executive to learn from the top sales people at Dash Hudson and assist in our work with some of the world's biggest brands.
What you'll do
Some key responsibilities you'll have are:
- Support Account Executives with administrative tasks (setting up product demonstrations and customer trials).
- Create visually striking, compelling sales presentations that align with customer needs, goals and Dash Hudson sales strategy.
- Assist in the management of the Account Executive's CRM.
- Research our key accounts & account mapping to help maximize our potential revenue opportunity.
- Work with the AEs to prospect for new contacts and decision-makers within our key accounts.
- Shadow calls and key client pitches, taking notes and working with the AEs to assist in the deal cycle.
- Set up product access for new users.
What you'll need
You are a highly motivated, personally driven professional; have the confidence to consistently seek the next challenge and execute on company strategy.
You will need to be obsessively organized to keep up with the demands of our most experienced Account Executives working on our most important accounts.
You want to succeed, you are competitive, have the ability to work unsupervised and complete tasks on time.
You care about what you do and about those around you.
What you'll need:
- 0-1 years of relevant work experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on a quota or target.
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage tasks.
- An almost unreasonable dedication to the details.
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support.