Lounsbury Chevrolet in Bathurst is seeking a Bilingual Sales Consultant. We are looking for someone who is motivated, eager, and who has a passion for cars and selling. If you like working in a fast-paced environment with a lot of people around, then this is the place for you!
What you'll do
- Sell Chevrolet vehicles - in-store and through self-created opportunities
- Develop ongoing and profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company
- Meet targeted sales goals
- Consistently deliver results in accordance with the high standards of our defined goals
Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
What you'll need
- Must have a valid driver's licenses
- Bilingual in English and French (speaking, reading and writing) is required
- Previous experience in automotive sales is considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Bathurst
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 450 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
What we offer:
Lounsbury's is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages (paid by commissions - lots of opportunity for unlimited income potential)
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance and excellent employee discounts
- Career growth and continuous development
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values