Dash Hudson works with the best brands and publishers in the world to drive visual marketing performance across all of their key channels. Our platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to get deep insights on their performance, create original content, discover user content, distribute to owned, influencer, and paid channels, measure and monetize.
As a Sales Analyst, you love working with numbers and are capable of recognizing patterns in data sets. You’re integral to the success of our sales team as you will proactively identify trends in our processes and work to optimize them. Forecasting, analyzing, and tracking are words you live for.
What you'll do
As a cross-functional team member, who works directly with our Sr. Director of Brand Strategy, you’ll be looking for ways to increase our overall sales. Some key responsibilities you’ll have are:
- Track the data and numbers throughout our sales process, ensuring that our metrics are always up to date.
- Provide opportunity and threat analysis reports to identify obstacles in the sales process, as well as recommendations for how to overcome them.
- Work with HubSpot to implement and manage sales reports and dashboards.
- Prepare presentations and reports that analyze our sales performance. Be ready and willing to discuss your findings with the team.
- Provide weekly, monthly & quarterly reports on team performance.
- Track and monitor individual Account Executive performance as relates to their sales goals and pipeline.
- Work with senior management to prepare sales forecasts and quota recommendations.
- Liaise with Demand Generation and Marketing teams to share data that will help optimize our processes overall.
What you'll need
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Must be proactive. You need to LOVE to problem solve and get into that data.
- Must possess analytical skills and be able to identify trends.
- Being able to work independently is a plus.
- A degree in business, finance, or accounting is preferred.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness by all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.