Seaside Chevrolet is looking for a Sales & Inventory Coordinator.
In this role, you will work with the Sales Manager and Financial & Insurance Manager.
This position is full-time. The hours are Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm.
This is an excellent growth position for someone interested in sales and who wants to learn more.
Why Work With Us?
Seaside Chevrolet is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefit Plan including health, dental, vision, life insurance, that begin on your first day
- Pension Plan
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Career growth and continuous development
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values
- Assist managers with paperwork – print contracts of car sales, collect proof of identity, banking info, etc.
- Report sold vehicles to the manufacturer, and other reporting
- Ensure vehicles are properly set up with the bank for payments and coordinate payments to lenders
- Respond to internet leads and assign to Sales Consultants
- Outbound calls to (existing) customers, after the purchase
- Take pictures of vehicles for the web site
- Assist sales team with other duties
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Able to work with a team and be able to work independently
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Proficient with computer systems - email, uploading pictures, updating a website
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized and pays attention to detail
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Seaside Chevrolet Limited
Seaside Chevrolet is a leading automotive dealership located in Shediac. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time.
Seaside Chevrolet takes pride in the customer service it offers to its customers. If you want to be part of a dynamic team then apply today!