As a Restaurant Manager, you are an enthusiastic role model and can motivate team members to deliver exceptional service for every guest, every time. You build positive relationships with a team of diverse members. As a passionate team leader, you believe in the importance of training team members to ensure high standards of guest service, quality and cleanliness are achieved. Through your knowledge of the quick service industry, you take pride in offering support to all your personnel in the day-to-day operations of a fast paced restaurant.
Your 1 -3 years of quick service experience in a supervisory role combined with your practical knowledge of training and coaching employees makes recruiting you an ideal candidate for this role.
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
- Have strong operational experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring
As part of our team we offer you:
- Opportunity to work with a Platinum rated corporation
- Competitive salary depending on experience 35K + potential bonus of $4,000/year
- Comprehensive training
- Affordable benefits for full time employees after 3 months
- You contribute 3% and we contribute 3% of gross earnings for Pension for full time employees after one year.
- Meal discounts
- Community involvement
After proven track record -Opportunity for advancement within the corporate structure throughout the Maritimes if desired. Wilsons Fuels Limited -Franchise Owners of Tim Horton's/Burger King/Mary Brown's/Peppereka.
We thank you for application - Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
This location is not on a public transit route. Must have reliable transportation.